Author Topic: DeSantis Drops Killer Video of Media Calling Florida Governor 'Far More Dangerous' Than Trump  (Read 151 times)

Offline Kamaji

WATCH: DeSantis Drops Killer Video of Media Calling Florida Governor 'Far More Dangerous' Than Trump

By Mike Miller
July 24, 2023

As the 2024 Republican presidential campaign season heats up, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis continues to refuse to engage in a name-calling contest with former President Donald Trump. That much is clear. What’s also clear is when DeSantis does go after Trump, his efforts are generally effective — or should be.

We’ll get to the “should be” part, later.

The DeSantis campaign has released a six-minute video featuring a string of left-wing media personalities describing the Florida governor as “more dangerous,” or “far more dangerous” than the former president.

The video — “6 MINUTES Of The Left Admitting They Fear DeSantis More Than Trump” — features commentary from CNN political commentator Van Jones, “movement lawyer, political commentator, writer, and abolitionist thinker” Olayemi Olurin, and other left-wingers who make it clear they fear a DeSantis nomination more than a Trump redux.

“This guy is worse than Trump,” Jones says in the video. Translation: “This guy presents a more formidable challenge to the left-wing agenda than Trump” (in Jones’s estimation, I’m suggesting).

Adds Frost: “If you thought Donald Trump was bad, you got another thing coming.”

Olurin went bottom-line:

I honestly believe DeSantis was forged in Hell. There’s no doubt in my mind. He’s honestly more sinister [than Trump], you know why? Because there’s less buffoonery to it.

“Forged in hell.” That right there was quite an honor for DeSantis, given the source.

Source:  https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/07/24/watch-desantis-drops-killer-video-of-media-calling-florida-governor-far-more-dangerous-than-trump-n781068