Author Topic: On systemic Democrat privilege  (Read 248 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
On systemic Democrat privilege
« on: July 24, 2023, 02:24:24 pm »
July 24, 2023
On systemic Democrat privilege
By Eric Utter

If I am a Democrat and call you a "fascist," "Hitler," or "a bigoted, racist, misogynistic, transphobic monster," that is simply me exercising my rights under the First Amendment.  However, if you are a Republican and "misgender" me...or disagree with my notions of gender identity, climate change, CRT — or anything else — you are guilty of "hate speech," and must be shut down, shut up, run off campus and, preferably, threatened, fined, or fired.

And if you complain too loudly about the "hypocrisy," "injustice," or "gaslighting," I will say this is proof that your "radical, right-wing" hatred is a danger to me, those in "my community" — and to "our democracy" itself.

What will you say — or do — about that, intolerant fascist?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/on_systemic_democrat_privilege_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: On systemic Democrat privilege
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 03:06:30 pm »
They'll attempt to re-program my deplorable mind "educate" me.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 11:24:42 pm »
It's called "repressive tolerance" and was the brainchild of Herbert Marcuse...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2023, 01:02:35 am »
What most libs I converse with (ha, ha) on a number of forums are really upset about is the simple fact that they don't have complete domination of the news like they used to have.
In the old days before Fox News, conservative talk radio, and the internet, liberals had a lock on what the great  majority of Americans watched, read, and listened to.
They still have a large edge on what gets out to average Americans, but it's not as bad as it used to be.
Nevertheless, they have fixed a lot of the algorithms on search engines so that when you look for information to bolster your argument from a conservative standpoint, they'll give the liberal version anyway.
Example: some lib poster on one web forum I was conversing with claimed that blacks were in more danger from whites than vice versa. He asked me to provide evidence that it was the opposite.
So, I entered "whites assaulted by blacks" into the Google search engine, and instead of accounts of whites attacked by blacks, page after page were reports of blacks attacked by whites. Even though it is about eight times or more likely that a black person will assault a white person.
So, you have to be pretty persistent many times to find the truth.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 01:05:49 am by goatprairie »