Author Topic: Body found in search for black male paddleboarder, 43, who drowned in pond on Obama's Martha's Vine  (Read 3603 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Vegas has Big Mike as odds on favorite for taking out Barry's side piece.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 29, 2023
So what happened to Obama’s chef?
By Susan Daniels

Barack Obama was “heartbroken” over the drowning of his chef Tafari Campbell, but has said nary a word about him since he drowned on Sunday. Sasha and Malia Obama flew off to California on Tuesday and Michelle, appropriately dressed in black, played tennis on Wednesday “but only for an hour.”

Surely the Obamas would want a fine funeral for their employee of many years. But apparently, the issue is closed. The post-mortem was finished on Monday and the toxicology reports will take several weeks. So where is Tafari now?

There has been no obituary for Tafari in any paper, no notification of a funeral -- not even in his hometown paper of Dumfries, VA. Perhaps it is too soon for him to be listed on Legacy.com, but others who died after he did are listed, and in Edgartown, MA there is nothing in the Vineyard Gazette, the local newspaper. It claims to list obituaries for anyone who lives on the island or vacations there regularly. Apparently, hired help doesn’t count, even one who returns year after year.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/so_what_happened_to_obamas_chef.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline American Girl

I don't think Obama was the one who killed him. Looking at the chief I think he was in way better shape and way younger.
That's what the secret service is for, Obama and his chief might have gotten into a bad fight Obama was losing and the secret service got there just in time to stop it. Obama had no choice but to end him with a little help from his friends.

https://defiantamerica.com/photos-obama-emerges-with-a-bruised-eye-and-bandaged-fingers-days-after-the-mysterious-death-of-his-personal-chef/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Big Mike gave him beatdown.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They lied about him being there so who knows? When they start telling lies it is game on.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
It is very common for golfers to tape their fingers to prevent blisters. This article is nothing but click bait for Neanderthals.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is very common for golfers to tape their fingers to prevent blisters. This article is nothing but click bait for Neanderthals.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Interesting. So golfers have such soft hands they have to worry about blisters?

Thanks for filling this Neanderthal in on that.
I would not have known it because I have never played golf, and really have no intention of ever doing so. I can get smug condescension for a lot less than a country club membership. I know a few liberals.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

Interesting. So golfers have such soft hands they have to worry about blisters?

Thanks for filling this Neanderthal in on that.
I would not have known it because I have never played golf, and really have no intention of ever doing so. I can get smug condescension for a lot less than a country club membership. I know a few liberals.

My biggest  concern is do I leave the flag in or out on a putt of over 20 feet.   

Offline Idiot

My biggest  concern is do I leave the flag in or out on a putt of over 20 feet.
Leave the flag in because well, you know the odds of making it.   happy77

Online Wingnut

Leave the flag in because well, you know the odds of making it.   happy77

True.  Less  bending down. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@massadvj

I have worked at two  different golf courses,and never seen anyone taping their fingers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
@massadvj

I have worked at two  different golf courses,and never seen anyone taping their fingers.

I have been playing golf for over 50 years. It is very common to tape the stress points of the non-gloved hand. That is exactly where Obama has his left hand taped (normally it would be the right but Obama is left-handed). If you play all the time you will develop callouses, especially on outer joint of the ring finger. Then you can forego taping. Looking at the tape on Obama's hand, it is exactly where you would expect it to be, based on the places golfers typically get blisters.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 09:17:43 pm by massadvj »

Online mountaineer

I golf several times a week and have no calluses at all on my non-gloved hand - never have. I suspect it all depends on how you grip the club. Nevertheless, I believe people noticed not just Obammy's taped-up fingers, but an apparent bruise near his eye.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I golf several times a week and have no calluses at all on my non-gloved hand - never have. I suspect it all depends on how you grip the club. Nevertheless, I believe people noticed not just Obammy's taped-up fingers, but an apparent bruise near his eye.

SHHHH!!! You aren't supposed to notice such things!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have been playing golf for over 50 years. It is very common to tape the stress points of the non-gloved hand. That is exactly where Obama has his left hand taped (normally it would be the right but Obama is left-handed). If you play all the time you will develop callouses, especially on outer joint of the ring finger. Then you can forego taping. Looking at the tape on Obama's hand, it is exactly where you would expect it to be, based on the places golfers typically get blisters.

@massadvj

Thanks for the explanation,although it seems like Obomber and the other rich  politicians play  golf every day,so they should have the calluses they need.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@massadvj

Thanks for the explanation,although it seems like Obomber and the other rich  politicians play  golf every day,so they should have the calluses they need.
Looks more like Band-Aids to my little ol' neanderthal eyes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Looks more like Band-Aids to my little ol' neanderthal eyes.

@Smokin Joe

You are probably right.