Author Topic: Biden Regime Defense Department Gives Special Perks to Soldiers Who Are Mentally Ill  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Regime Defense Department Gives Special Perks to Soldiers Who Are Mentally Ill
Encouraging trans madness in the ranks -- yeah, that’ll beat China.
July 24, 2023 by Robert Spencer 35 Comments

Newsletter

[Editor’s note: Make sure to read Robert Spencer’s masterpiece contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

The Biden regime is so sold out to the prevailing social contagion that has men thinking they can become women and women likewise deluded into believing they can become men that it is offering special treatment and outrageous perks to military service members who “identify as transgender.” If you’re wondering what this kind of social engineering has to do with winning wars, the answer is precisely nothing. The United States military hasn’t won a war since 1945, and it certainly isn’t going to start winning any now. Its mission is something else altogether.

Journalist Jordan Schachtel revealed Tuesday the revolting details of a memo from the Biden regime’s “Defense” Department, which ought to be renamed the Department of Pushing the Left’s Insane Cultural Agenda Onto Americans Who Are Still Sane and Especially Those With Traditional Values, except that then it would share a name with every other department of this regime’s bureaucratic apparatus. The memo, according to Schachtel, “goes into great detail on the topic of ‘care of service members who identify as transgender.’” One can only imagine the paroxysms of joy this memo inspired in the high-level officers of the Chinese and Russian militaries, as they savored yet more evidence of the self-destruction of what up until recently was known as the world’s lone superpower.

Your tax dollars are now going for men to be able to go all-out in pretending they are women, and women men. These are, mind you, your tax dollars that are devoted to our national defense. So that you and your children can sleep securely at night, you are now funding “speech/voice therapy,” “cross-sex hormones,” “laser hair removal,” “voice feminization surgery,” “facial contouring,” “body contouring,” “breast/chest surgery (‘upper surgery’),” “genital mutilation surgery (‘lower surgery’),” and best of all, “psychological counseling,” which these deluded service members are certainly going to need, or they wouldn’t want all the other things on this list.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-regime-defense-department-gives-special-perks-to-soldiers-who-are-mentally-ill/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji