Author Topic: The Inevitable Impeachment of Alleged President Joe Biden... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Inevitable Impeachment of Alleged President Joe Biden
Kurt Schlichter

It is clear that PINO (President-in-name-only) Joe Biden is going to get impeached. I didn't think that was true until recently, not because he doesn't deserve it – he massively deserves it – but because Republicans are generally weak. Impeachment is hard, and at the end of the day, he won't be removed from office anyway. But there's too much evidence out there now to avoid it. The GOP simply cannot explain to its base how it turned over this rock o' graft and ignored the wriggling worms underneath. So, the House will eventually impeach him, but only barely, because some Republicans are weak and because every single Democrat absolutely supports the PINO's complete and total corruption. It will be a gesture, but there's no alternative. At some point, you can't deny the corruption. I mean, you can if you're a Democrat, but not if you're an honest and decent human being, which leaves out the Democrats.

The latest outrage is a $10 million bribe. However, there will undoubtedly be a new outrage between the time I write this and the time you read it because the outrages are coming fast and furious, unlike Biden, who is slow and delirious. The beauty of this bribe, because you really have to appreciate the unbelievable chutzpah behind it, is that Biden and his scumbag mob got $10 million to make the Ukes fire a prosecutor looking at Burisma, something this dust puppet admitted in public on video, and then Trump got impeached for a phone call where he dared mention the firing of this prosecutor. There's a kind of perfection there, a symmetry that you have to appreciate even as the whole endeavor makes you want to projectile vomit.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/07/24/the-inevitable-impeachment-of-alleged-president-joe-biden-n2626072
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Don't hold your breath for a Biden impeachment.  The Republicans are worse than weak, they are also corrupt!!!  I would not trust but a handful of them in Washington.  And the Dems will finagle a way to blame Trump somehow.  They are like a scratched record, stuck in the same groove playing the same few notes of a tune, over and over again.

The founders of this country are turning over in their graves with the unabated corruption taking place in Washington.  Zero trust remaining.

Why, when that corrupt POS mouthed off about getting the prosecutor fired in Ukraine, I knew then without one tenth of one percent doubt that he was up to no good.  Always a liar, a corrupt putz, and possessing zero character and zero intelligence.  For this bullsh*t to continue on and present him with the opportunity to occupy the White House for one day is a reflection of the end of our republic.  If the republic stood, this putz would not be able to shine the shoes of the POTUS!!!