Author Topic: Hunter Biden put then-VP dad Joe on the phone with business associates at least 2 dozen times, ex-p  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden put then-VP dad Joe on the phone with business associates at least 2 dozen times, ex-partner Devon Archer to testify
By Miranda Devine   
July 23, 2023 10:47pm

Hunter Biden would dial in his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone into meetings with his overseas business partners, according to testimony expected before Congress this week from Devon Archer, the first son’s former best friend.

Archer, 48, who is facing jail for his role in a $60 million bond fraud, is scheduled to testify to the House Oversight Committee about meetings he witnessed that were attended by Joe Biden either in person or via speakerphone when Hunter would call his father and introduce him to foreign business partners or prospective investors.

“We are looking forward very much to hearing from Devon Archer about all the times he has witnessed Joe Biden meeting with Hunter Biden’s overseas business partners when he was vice president, including on speakerphone,” said Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), the committee chairman.

One such meeting was in Dubai late in the evening of Friday, Dec. 4, 2015, after a board meeting of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which was paying Hunter $83,000 a month as a director.

Archer, who also was a director, is expected to testify that, after dinner with the Burisma board at the Burj Al Arab Hotel, he and Hunter traveled six miles north to the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach to have a drink with one of Hunter’s friends.

While they were sitting outside at the bar, Vadym Pozharskyi, a senior Burisma executive, phoned to ask where they were because Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, needed to speak to Hunter urgently.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/23/hunter-biden-put-then-vp-dad-joe-on-the-phone-with-business-associates-at-least-2-dozen-times-ex-partner-devon-archer-to-testify/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter's Partner Devon Archer to Drop Bombshell Testimony on Joe Biden's Involvement
Nick Arama

Joe Biden has been saying for years that he never spoke to his son about his foreign business dealings.

Yet Devon Archer, one of Hunter’s closest business associates, is expected to testify before the House Oversight Committee this week and blow that story out of the water. I’ve written before how Archer likely had a lot to say because he was so intimately involved. According to the NY Post, Archer is now expected to testify that Hunter put his father, then the Vice President, on the phone during meetings with business associates at least two dozen times. That’s going to make things more difficult for Joe Biden.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said, “We are looking forward very much to hearing from Devon Archer about all the times he has witnessed Joe Biden meeting with Hunter Biden’s overseas business partners when he was vice president, including on speakerphone.”

One of those meetings was in Dubai on Friday, Dec. 4, 2015, at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach where Archer went with Hunter to have a drink with one of Hunter’s friends.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/24/hunters-partner-devon-archer-to-drop-bombshell-testimony-on-joe-bidens-involvement-n781182

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If Devon Archer's testimony pans out, I am looking forward to how the Lame Stream Liberal Corporate Media outlets will attempt to re-spin the witness testimony.

I look foward to hearing the Bidens' "explanations" for those phone calls.

////00000////

The sound of crickets will be deafening.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.