Author Topic: Police arrest suspect in Dallas, Texas, murders; man is latest alleged U.S. serial killer  (Read 173 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police arrest suspect in Dallas, Texas, murders; man is latest alleged U.S. serial killer
Thao Nguyen
USA TODAY

Police in Dallas, Texas, arrested a 25-year-old man Wednesday in connection to the deaths of three women who are believed to be sex workers, the latest suspect to be charged in a string of sex worker slayings in recent months.

The Dallas Police Department said Oscar Sanchez Garcia was identified as the suspect in a preliminary investigation of three homicides in southwest Dallas through evidence gathered by detectives. Sanchez Garcia faces three counts of murder.

The bodies of the three women were found in a Dallas neighborhood, Oak Cliff, near the Trinity River over a period of three months, according to police.

Kimberly Robinson, 60, was found in late April in an open field, police said. About two months later, police found Cherish Gibson, 25, with stab wounds in the same area. And a third woman, who remains unidentified, was also found in a field on July 15.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/07/19/possible-serial-killer-texas/70427523007/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson