Author Topic: LA Times says quiet part out loud: ‘Would an occasional blackout help solve climate change?’ – ‘We m  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LA Times says quiet part out loud: ‘Would an occasional blackout help solve climate change?’ – ‘We might not have a choice’

Instead of air conditioning running in your home during heatwaves, the LA Times suggests interviews experts suggesting "investing in a wider network of cooling centers, with transportation to help people get there" instead.

Sammy Roth, LA Times staff writer wrote: "What’s more important: Keeping the lights on 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, or solving the climate crisis?"

#

Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "The LA Times question is not theoretical. Blackouts are happening globally due to the inhuman climate agenda demanding an end to reliable and affordable fossil fuel energy." See:

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/07/23/la-times-says-quiet-part-out-loud-would-an-occasional-blackout-help-solve-climate-change-we-might-not-have-a-choice/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson