Author Topic: RFK Jr. calls for a 'real investigation' on the Biden family  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK Jr. calls for a 'real investigation' on the Biden family
Story by Asher Notheis • 4h ago

Democratic 2024 presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr. has called for a "real investigation" on President Joe Biden and his family.

Kennedy made his statement during an appearance on Sunday Morning Futures when Fox News host Maria Bartiromo asked him about corruption in government, specifically about bank records from the House Oversight Committee showing that Biden "took in millions of dollars. Kennedy said that while he has avoided criticizing the president in an attempt to "bring people together," he did express concern over the new revelations from Congress in the past week.

"I think the issues are now coming up are worrying enough that we really need a real investigation of what happened," Kennedy said during his televised appearance. "I mean, these revelations about the, where you had Burisma, which is, you know, a notoriously corrupt company that paid out, apparently, $10 million to Hunter and his dad. If that’s true, then it is really troubling. So I think that that needs to be investigated."

Kennedy's statement comes after sources previously told the Washington Examiner that Mykola Zlochevsky, the Ukrainian owner of Burisma, discussed an alleged bribe of $5 million to Biden and of $5 million to his son, Hunter Biden. The sources said Zlochevsky said he believed it would be difficult to unravel the alleged bribery scheme for at least 10 years because of the number of bank accounts involved.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rfk-jr-calls-for-a-real-investigation-on-the-biden-family/ar-AA1eeXvH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ebd3c5ed2fbc45f9b0c9544f1c42eed5&ei=8
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: RFK Jr. calls for a 'real investigation' on the Biden family
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 10:28:17 pm »
Yes of course we need a real investigation, but certainly RFK Jr. must realize that the DOJ is corrupt.  So basically there would be no indictment, nor any validity given to any charges.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Re: RFK Jr. calls for a 'real investigation' on the Biden family
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2023, 10:30:27 pm »
It would take an uncorrupted DOJ and that horse has long left the barn

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy