Author Topic: What’s Wrong With Ron? Look At This Video From DeSantis In Utah….Watch Closely  (Read 7141 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would like to agree with you, really I would, but there’s something about him that seems disingenuous.

We are sure to find out more as time moves forward.  At this point, I am not sold on anybody.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bilo

Ron DeSantis is the most conservative candidate running in the GOP primary and has the record to prove it, especially while in Congress. And that’s the record I like the most.

MAGAs, OTOH, think loyalty to Trump should be a factor in the race. That’s why the “De Sanctimonious” or “back stabbing little bitch” lines.

A proven track record was why I liked Cruz over Trump in 2016. Trump did deliver on a lot of things so I supported him in 2020, but the big negative with Trump remains. He is weak at picking staff and people to assume important positions, for every Kash Patel there is a John Kelly. DeSantis has not had these problems and his response to the China Virus was terrific. He educated himself and picked advisers that did the same and then responded. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline roamer_1

Ron DeSantis is the most conservative candidate running in the GOP primary and has the record to prove it, especially while in Congress. And that’s the record I like the most.

MAGAs, OTOH, think loyalty to Trump should be a factor in the race. That’s why the “De Sanctimonious” or “back stabbing little bitch” lines.

That's ALL right.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's a shame people are so dimwitted as to prefer the slick and vacuous candidate over the awkward but substantive one.
The vaucous one is not even slick. He's just rich and famous.

The irony of a man running on "draining the swamp," especially after failing to do so and turning the country over to said swamp in his last year in office, is that he owes every last inch of where he is to incumbency, name recognition, and his one-syllable last name. (There's a reason why only once in the past 60 years—the five-lettered Obama—have we had a President with three or more syllables in his last name. Ramaswamy has no chance.) It has literally become a mass pathological demand avoidance; the more you try to reason with Trump's base, the more they dig in and tell you "░░░░ you, I'm voting Trump."

It's something that bodes very poorly for the future of this country. I mean, Democrats stopped voting rationally years ago, but now there's no refuge whatsoever for the sane.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

The vaucous one is not even slick. He's just rich and famous.

The irony of a man running on "draining the swamp," especially after failing to do so and turning the country over to said swamp in his last year in office, is that he owes every last inch of where he is to incumbency, name recognition, and his one-syllable last name. (There's a reason why only once in the past 60 years—the five-lettered Obama—have we had a President with three or more syllables in his last name. Ramaswamy has no chance.) It has literally become a mass pathological demand avoidance; the more you try to reason with Trump's base, the more they dig in and tell you "░░░░ you, I'm voting Trump."

It's something that bodes very poorly for the future of this country. I mean, Democrats stopped voting rationally years ago, but now there's no refuge whatsoever for the sane.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Loyalty to those who have helped and supported you should ALWAYS be a factor,and frankly,I am surprised you seem to take it so casually.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Yeah,what the hell?

Who needs loyalty,anway?

It's value is vastly over-rated when it comes to judging character,right?

Offline roamer_1

@LMAO

Yeah,what the hell?

Who needs loyalty,anway?

It's value is vastly over-rated when it comes to judging character,right?

Loyalty is to principle, not people. And I ain't made for kissing rings. And I never will be... I don't  give a sh*t who it is.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I believe he is afraid he has "blown" his only shot at the WH. People that run and fail, tend to never get much financial support/backing in the future.

Going "national" is something that takes a lot of careful planning, and he just jumped right in with both feet without seeming to have given it much thought.

He DEFINITELY needed some sort of "coaching" to break him of his awkward facial expressions and out of place braying laughter. If he had spent some time working on this before "declaring", he would probably be in a much better position now.

Too much, too soon, and it's going to cost him.

:pondering:
Exactly what I said before on another thread.  He needed another year to work on those things.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Loyalty is to principle, not people. And I ain't made for kissing rings. And I never will be... I don't  give a sh*t who it is.

@roamer_1

Pure,unadulterated Bull-Bush.

If you honestly think that,you have a serious character flaw.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Pure,unadulterated Bull-Bush.

If you honestly think that,you have a serious character flaw.

Nope. If you start acting a fool, I have every legitimate reason to walk off. Love might keep me trying, but certainly not politics.

Offline LMAO

Trump started in on Ron DeSantis even before the 2022 midterm election day. The reason is because Ron DeSantis did not seek his endorsement. As a result, Ron DeSantis was reelected by a wide margin, with more diverse constituencies

This is a pattern with Trump to try to take credit for creating peoples political careers. And he thinks other Republicans should be loyal to him. That’s why he endorsed Stacey Abrams, a race baiting leftists,  over Brian Kemp, for the Georgia governorship.

Ron DeSantis must’ve had the political savvy to know that after January 6, a Trump endorsement would’ve put Charlie Crist in the governor’s mansion in Tallahassee
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 01:24:53 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Trump started in on Ron DeSantis even before the 2022 midterm election day. The reason is because Ron DeSantis did not seek his endorsement. As a result, Ron DeSantis was reelected by a wide margin, with more diverse constituencies

This is a pattern with Trump to try to take credit for creating peoples political careers. And he thinks other Republicans should be loyal to him. That’s why he endorsed Stacey Abrams, a race baiting leftists,  over Brian Kemp, for the Georgia governorship.

Ron DeSantis must’ve had the political savvy to know that after January 6, a Trump endorsement would’ve put Charlie Crist in the governor’s mansion in Tallahassee

YUP. But the bright lights of Tumpytown obscure the reality of it...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

"You met a dummy and  your heart stood still,dey do Ron,Ron,dey do Ron,Ron...."

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

"You met a dummy and  your heart stood still,dey do Ron,Ron,dey do Ron,Ron...."

It isn’t just about Ron DeSantis. It’s Donald Trump‘s behavior towards any Republican that doesn’t show him what he feels is the proper fealty.  Now he starting in on the popular governor of Iowa

Donald Trump will be just fine with Stacey Abrams types running the country if it means punishing those who he doesn’t deem sufficiently loyal

Endorsing Stacey Abrams, a race baiting Marxists for GA governorship? Really? I can understand him supporting another candidate over Kemp in the Republican primary. But Abrams?

You don’t think any of this is a problem in the general election because, due to your emotional bond, you’ve convinced yourself that he’s the only one in the whole country that can save America without defining what that really means. You’ve created an image in  Donald Trump that you believe is real, but it is not based in reality.

The left is smarter than MAGA. They know that Donald Trump, especially after January 6, is toxic to voters and that’s why they assisted Trump endorsed candidates in their primary battles, knowing that they’ll probably go on to lose the general election. And it worked very well.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 02:05:41 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, that DeSantis sure is a prophetic genius.  :whistle:

Morning Consult
@MorningConsult

NEW: Tracking the 2024 GOP Primary:

Trump: 59%
DeSantis: 16%
Ramaswamy: 8%
Pence: 6%
Haley: 4%
Scott: 2%
Christie: 2%
Burgum: 1%
Hutchinson: 0%
Suarez: 0%
Hurd: 0%
Someone Else: 1%

*July 21-23, 2023

We survey thousands of GOP primary voters every day: https://t.co/zpObC29Slh

7:31 AM · Jul 25, 2023

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1683898472469000193

Offline LMAO

Yeah, that DeSantis sure is a prophetic genius.  :whistle:

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1683898472469000193

What does that poll have to do with the 2022 gubernatorial race in Florida?

But you need to not worry about Donald Trump not getting the nomination. The left will help ensure that happens.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 03:11:52 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@LMAO
Loyalty to those who have helped and supported you should ALWAYS be a factor,and frankly,I am surprised you seem to take it so casually.

How many wives has Trump had now between paid whores?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Idiot

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sighlass

I dunno. You seem to be the Llocal expert when it comes to whores,so why don't YOU tell US?

Offline Kamaji

It isn’t just about Ron DeSantis. It’s Donald Trump‘s behavior towards any Republican that doesn’t show him what he feels is the proper fealty.  Now he starting in on the popular governor of Iowa

Donald Trump will be just fine with Stacey Abrams types running the country if it means punishing those who he doesn’t deem sufficiently loyal

Endorsing Stacey Abrams, a race baiting Marxists for GA governorship? Really? I can understand him supporting another candidate over Kemp in the Republican primary. But Abrams?

You don’t think any of this is a problem in the general election because, due to your emotional bond, you’ve convinced yourself that he’s the only one in the whole country that can save America without defining what that really means. You’ve created an image in  Donald Trump that you believe is real, but it is not based in reality.

The left is smarter than MAGA. They know that Donald Trump, especially after January 6, is toxic to voters and that’s why they assisted Trump endorsed candidates in their primary battles, knowing that they’ll probably go on to lose the general election. And it worked very well.

And that, in a nutshell, defines a cult of personality.  Donald Trump is at the center of a cult of personality, and his fervent supporters are nothing more, nor less, than religious cultists worshipping him.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump will not win.  He was defeated by a man who spent his time in the basement and did not campaign.  And the FACT of the matter, the Democommies pulled out all the stops and fixed the election, and with the help of Republicans along the way.  You want a more blatant repeat of that BULLSH*T?

Do you want the man that endorsed the modern day Dr Mengele right up to his leaving office?  I sure as hell don't!!!

And don't lecture anyone about loyalty.  When was the empty rhetoric of Trump loyal to anyone?

WAS THE DAMN WALL BUILT?  HELL NO!

DID HE END THE H1-B VISA PROGRAM AS PROMISED DAY ONE. OR ANY DAY OF HIS TERM?   HELL NO!!!

Those two aw-sh*ts wiped out everything he did, and fact is, in a matter of weeks,  a man dead from the neck up wiped out almost everything Trump accomplished.  I do NOT want a POTUS that resorts to doing everything via Executive Order only to be undone by the next Democommie.  Trump has zero understanding of the importance of unifying people in government to accomplish anything.  I do NOT want four more years of that nonsense.

The video of DeSantis is doctored.  For anyone that knows film, when you show a film at a reduced speed, with obvious enhancement to the image, it is doctored.  Add an audio track that is distorted, and wala, you get that doctored crap!!!!!   What I saw was someone that appeared physically tired, and nothing more.  Campaigning is a grueling process.

Trump has none of the abilities of DeSantis.  Plus Trump has proven he does not produce lasting results.  He gave us Biden.  If Trump gets elected, we will have two more impeachments, and he will be impeded every step of the way, with the Republicans doing little to work with him.

ANYONE HERE WANTING THAT BULLSH*T BETTER RE-EVALUATE YOUR DESIRES.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, TRUMP DIDN'T DRAIN SH*T!  PROMISES KEPT MY *SS!!!

The stupid fool kept 1,500 Obama appointees for over 1.5 years, and wondered why he had leaks every damn day.  He is clueless.

He focused his entire first year looking to undo Obamacare only to get punked by a leader in the Senate whose death bed last act was to put the screws to the man that assaulted him verbally every chance he could.  I would be on the floor laughing my *ss off if it wasn't totally pathetic!  Another example of Trump being totally clueless as to what it takes to accomplish anything in Washington.  You do not pull a Three Stooges  two finger poke in the eyes every day of a key Senator and expect him to fall in line.

I am 100% for the person that will bring CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP to the White House, and that sure as hell is NOT Trump!!!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 03:07:59 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump will not win.  He was defeated by a man who spent his time in the basement and did not campaign.  And the FACT of the matter, the Democommies pulled out all the stops and fixed the election, and with the help of Republicans along the way.  You want a more blatant repeat of that BULLSH*T?

@jafo2010

Blah,blah,blah.

Yet he has 3x the support of  whatever usual suspect you support.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I am 100% for the person that will bring CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP to the White House, and that sure as hell is NOT Trump!!!

@jafo2010

Blah,blah,blah,squared.

IF your guy brings anything to the WH is will be gifts for President Trump.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump .... was defeated by a man who spent his time in the basement and did not campaign.

:facepalm2:  No, he was not defeated.