Exclusive Content > Editorials

PLEASE! Stop referring to the Democrat party as the "democratic" Party!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 22, 2023, 11:38:30 pm ---I've been saying this for decades, like you!

--- End quote ---

I was listening to a podcast of a recent Glenn Beck show earlier in which he referred to the "democratic" party about fifty times. I was triggered, went to his website, and sent he same message I posted above to him.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Bigun on July 22, 2023, 11:58:41 pm ---I was listening to a podcast of a recent Glenn Beck show earlier in which he referred to the "democratic" party about fifty times. I was triggered, went to his website, and sent he same message I posted above to him.

--- End quote ---

It will be interesting to see if he comments on the subject.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: libertybele on July 23, 2023, 12:02:14 am ---It will be interesting to see if he comments on the subject.

--- End quote ---

I will be astounded if he does @libertybele but I had to do it.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Bigun on July 23, 2023, 12:04:02 am ---I will be astounded if he does @libertybele but I had to do it.

--- End quote ---

I don't listen to him as often as I used to, but if I should hear him commenting, I'll be sure to let you know.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: libertybele on July 23, 2023, 12:06:27 am ---I don't listen to him as often as I used to, but if I should hear him commenting, I'll be sure to let you know.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:  888high58888

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version