Author Topic: Greta Thunberg  (Read 260 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Greta Thunberg
« on: July 22, 2023, 06:01:02 pm »
Greta Thunberg

* Young activist who warns that climate change will inflict deadly catastrophe upon the earth and humanity
* Views capitalism as an evil system “defined by colonialism, imperialism, oppression and genocide”
* Portrays America as a nation infested with white racism

Background
Greta Thunberg was born on January 3, 2003 in Stockholm, Sweden. She is the daughter of Malena Ernman, a Swedish opera singer, and Svante Thunberg, a former actor.

By the age of 11, Greta struggled with depression accompanied by an eating disorder that caused her to lose 22 pounds in just two months. She would later explain that her concerns about “climate change” had initially spawned her depression, which eventually, in turn, gave rise to her career as an activist:

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individuals/greta-thunberg/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 06:02:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Greta Thunberg
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 06:01:40 pm »
So she's a deluded fool.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Greta Thunberg
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 06:04:11 pm »
This young lady is a couple bubbles off of level. :woohoo:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson