Author Topic: OUTRAGEOUS: Woke U.S. Women’s Soccer Players REFUSE to Sing National Anthem Before World Cup Match w  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OUTRAGEOUS: Woke U.S. Women’s Soccer Players REFUSE to Sing National Anthem Before World Cup Match with Vietnam (VIDEO)
By Cullen Linebarger Jul. 22, 2023 9:45 am180 Comments

Credit: New York Post
If America needed another reason to root against the U.S. Women’s soccer team during the Women’s World Cup, the woke females making up the squad certainly gave them one last night.

The New York Post reported that the players remained silent with a few possible exceptions while the “Star Spangled Banner” was played across New Zealand’s Eden Park arena.

Notice how members of the squad stare straight ahead without any discernible emotion and less than half even place their hands over their hearts.

WATCH:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/outrageous-woke-u-s-womens-soccer-players-refuse/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They should be booted from the US team, they have no business representing the US if they refuse to sing the National Anthem and my suggestion is if they are so dissatisfied with America they should GTFO ASAP!