Author Topic: Fourth bus of migrants from Texas since June 14 arrives in Los Angeles  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fourth bus of migrants from Texas since June 14 arrives in Los Angeles
Mayor Karen Bass' office says city departments and nonprofits will step in to help them

By CITY NEWS SERVICE | news@socalnews.com |
PUBLISHED: July 19, 2023 at 9:15 a.m. | UPDATED: July 19, 2023 at 6:56 p.m.

Los Angeles city and county agencies are responding today to a busload of immigrants that arrived in downtown Los Angeles from Texas, the fourth to come to Union Station since June 14.

A bus of migrants that originated in Brownsville, Texas arrived early Tuesday at Union Station, the second in six days, Mayor Karen Bass’ office reported.

“The city has continued to work with city departments, the county, and a coalition of nonprofit organizations, in addition to our faith partners, to execute a plan set in place earlier this year,” Zach Seidl, Bass’ director of communications said in a statement.

“As we have before, when we became aware of the bus yesterday, we activated our plan.”

The bus arrived around 6:30 p.m., Seidl said.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2023/07/19/fourth-bus-of-migrants-from-texas-since-june-14-arrives-in-los-angeles/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 OMGGGGGGG Four busloads in the past 5-6 weeks!!  How can they deal with it?  Of course, there are small cities along the border who get that many illegals in a day but the administration and MSM don't seem to mind that!? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson