Author Topic: June Border Numbers Show Border Crisis Remains and Reveal How Aliens are Released into the U.S.  (Read 135 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
June Border Numbers Show Border Crisis Remains and Reveal How Aliens are Released into the U.S.
July 20, 2023

Encounters of illegal aliens by the Border Patrol at the Southwest Border were down in June, but only because the Biden Administration has invented other means of allowing large numbers of inadmissible aliens to enter the country. While Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data highlights a decline in the number of people entering between ports of entry along the southern border, the number of encounters nationwide remained an unacceptably high 211,575 last month, or more than 7,000 per day. Under the highest year of the Trump Administration, in 2019, average monthly encounters were 95,668, or roughly 3,100 per day.

Nationwide Encounters through June 2023
Upon the release of the June numbers, the Biden Administration continued the false narrative that its efforts were driving down a surge at the border. “Our sustained efforts to enforce consequences under our longstanding Title 8 authorities, combined with expanding access to lawful pathways and processes, have driven the number of migrant encounters along the Southwest border to their lowest levels in more than two years. We will remain vigilant,” said Troy A. Miller, CBP Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Commissioner.

The Biden Administration can hardly claim success. As FAIR has pointed out, the Biden administration is playing a complicated, intentional shell game where they have shifted the crisis from between the Ports of Entry (POEs), to the POEs themselves.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/07/20/june-border-numbers-show-border-crisis-remains-and-reveal-how-aliens-are-released
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson