Author Topic: Physicist: Physics Laws ‘Neglected’ In Climate Models…Doubled CO2 Leads To 0.6°C Warming  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Physicist: Physics Laws ‘Neglected’ In Climate Models…Doubled CO2 Leads To 0.6°C Warming
By Kenneth Richard on 20. July 2023

“Climatological models…pretend on a long-term description of the atmosphere…ignoring physical laws in climatology.” – Smirnov, 2022
“[T]he Kirchoff law is neglected in climatological models. This leads to a large mistake in prediction of the global temperature change.”

“[D]oubling the concentration of atmospheric CO2 molecules leads to the following change of the global temperature T = (0.6 ± 0.3) °C.”

“[E]xtraction of fossil fuels from the Earth’s interior…the flux of this carbon is small and equals to approximately 5% of that for natural processes [10 GtC/yr for fossil fuels, 220 GtC/yr for nature].”

https://notrickszone.com/2023/07/20/physicist-physics-laws-neglected-in-climate-models-doubled-co2-leads-to-0-6c-warming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson