Author Topic: Climate Expert: What The IPCC Actually Says About Extreme Weather  (Read 222 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROGER PIELKE JR. ON JUL 20, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Climate Expert: What The IPCC Actually Says About Extreme Weather

heat hot city sunPeople are going absolutely nuts these days about extreme weather. Every event, anywhere is now readily associated with climate change and a portent of a climate out of control, apocalyptic even.

I’ve long given up hope that the actual science of climate and extreme weather will be fairly reported or discussed in policy — nowadays, climate change is just too seductive and politically expedient. [emphasis, links added]

But for those who want to know what research actually says on the relationship between extreme weather and climate change, that information is readily available.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-expert-what-the-ipcc-actually-says-about-extreme-weather/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson