Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Military Policy Group Slams Biden For Opposing Anti-Woke Defense Bill  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Military Policy Group Slams Biden For Opposing Anti-Woke Defense Bill

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

MICAELA BURROW
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER, DEFENSE
July 20, 2023

President Joe Biden staunchly opposed provisions in the current versions of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2024 that defunded some of the Pentagon’s diversity efforts.

A top policy group is concerned the president’s official opposition shows that he will not budge from policies that could hurt the military.

“Opposition to attempts to defund or discontinue advisory committees promoting CRT and DEI mandates confirms the leftist ideology of this administration,” Elaine Donnelly, founder of the Center for Military Readiness, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/20/military-policy-group-biden-woke-defense-bill/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson