Author Topic: Gisele Fetterman Trots out the Victim Card in Shamelessly Offensive Op-Ed  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gisele Fetterman Trots out the Victim Card in Shamelessly Offensive Op-Ed
By Sister Toldjah | 1:15 PM on March 30, 2023

In the eyes of Gisele Fetterman’s staunchest defenders in the press and among the Very Online Left, the wife of Pennsylvania’s freshman Democratic Sen. John Fetterman is the wind beneath his wings, a woman filled with “grace and clarity” when the going gets tough, the quintessential self-sacrificing significant other of someone seeking – and winning – higher office.

For that matter, the supposedly selfless Gisele Fetterman will tell you that herself.

To sane people who know how to a phony when they see one, however, Mrs. Fetterman comes off as the callous, fame-seeking spouse of a stroke victim, someone who has used her newfound power and status on the national stage to try and, among other things, silence critics including the few reporters who were willing to openly question John Fetterman’s mental and physical health prior to Election Day 2022.

When last we left you with Mrs. Fetterman, she was busy agreeing with a Washington Post columnist who, incredibly, equated her situation to that of rape victims all over the crime of Fetterman’s critics rightly taking her to task for admittedly grabbing the kids and running off on a vacation trip not long after her husband admitted himself into the hospital for clinical depression back in mid-February – his second time in the hospital in two weeks’ time.

Apparently, Gisele Fetterman is still steaming over how she was relentlessly criticized over her actions last month, along with some questionable things she said and did during her husband’s Senate campaign, as evidenced by an op/ed she wrote that was published by Elle Magazine in which Mrs. Fetterman predictably played the victim card in claiming she was being unfairly attacked just because she was a woman:

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/03/30/gisele-fetterman-trots-out-the-victim-card-in-shamelessly-offensive-op-ed-n723759
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

I asked my wife what she would do if something happened to me and I ended up in the hospital and we had a trip already planned

She said, without hesitation, “we wouldn’t go” with a look of “what kind of dumb question is that?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Geez, what a bitch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

UPDATE - more sob stories from the Fetterlump
Sen. John Fetterman opens up about depression in Time cover story
July 20, 2023 / 2:11 PM / CBS Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) -- In Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman's cover story for the latest issue of Time magazine, he opened up about his treatment for and recovery from the severe depression that followed his victory last November and left him hospitalized for weeks.

In the interview, Fetterman talked about his stroke right before he won the Democratic primary in May. He said the debate against Dr. Mehmet Oz in October, which showed how he struggled with speech after the stroke, made him feel like "a national embarrassment" and "lit the match."

He said as a newly elected member of Congress, his wife had to force him to go to an orientation in D.C. the week after he won the election.

"Think of the insanity of that," Fetterman told the magazine. "I work for two years. And at the end of that, after nearly dying, after the most infamous debate in American politics, I was going to not show up for orientation. That's what depression does."  ...
*****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 10:35:56 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

His stroke, by itself, should have disqualified him from taking office.