Author Topic: Witness Tampering? Dan Goldman Admits To ‘Preparing’ Michael Cohen Ahead Of Testimony  (Read 55 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trending Politics
By Mark Steffen
May 14, 2024

Staunch Biden defender and Congressman Dan Goldman (D-CT) admitted that he helped prepare Michael Cohen for his testimony against former President Donald Trump, another sign that the Republican’s supporters point to as evidence of a politically-motivated criminal trial.

Trump ally Alex Bruesewitz highlighted the clip of Goldman on MSNBC where he joined former Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill and others to break down Cohen’s appearance in court Monday, which Goldman claimed only happened because of him.

“I have deposed Michael Cohen. I have met with him a number of times to prepare him,” said the New York Democrat on “Morning Joe.” He added that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has a tall order ahead of him as he attempts to prove that Cohen’s payment to Stormy Daniels was done with President Trump’s full awareness and blessing. “It does remain to be seen” whether prosecutors can show that Trump knew the extent of Cohen’s actions, added Congressman Dan Goldman (D-NY). “The detail defense is a tough one to make… The DA knows they are going to have to corroborate [Cohen] because they know he is an admitted perjurer.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/dan-goldman-admits-to-preparing-michael-cohen-ahead-of-trump-testimony-mstef/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 10:07:26 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.