Author Topic: Disgraced ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen shopping his own reality show ‘The Fixer’: video  (Read 214 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Disgraced ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen shopping his own reality show ‘The Fixer’: video
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published May 11, 2024, 8:33 a.m. ET

Michael Cohen will “fix your problems,” using the skills he learned working for “a notoriously bad man,” according to a promo sizzle reel for “The Fixer,” a reality-TV show concept he’s been shopping to studios.

In the unintentionally hilarious promo video, which The Post obtained exclusively, Cohen stalks the streets of Manhattan in a moody ripoff of his old boss’s mega-hit “The Apprentice.”

Clad in darks suits, the disgraced lawyer zips along Park Avenue on the Upper East Side during much of the narration, which is spliced between stock footage of cable-news reports on his scandals.
Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen standing behind Trump while group of supporters pray over him during a campaign stop at the New Spirit Revival Center church.

At one point, Cohen appears seated behind a desk promising to use his darks arts for “the little guy.”

“The Fixer” — a reference to Cohens’ time working as Trump’s no-holds-barred attorney —  would involve Cohen being placed into problematic business scenarios in need of “fixing,” insiders previously told The Post.

“I fixed [Trump’s] problems both professional and personal, gaining power, wealth and notoriety for myself in the process. And I paid the price for it,” Cohen begins in the three-minute spot as dramatic music plays in the background.

In 2018 Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to tax evasion and violating campaign-finance laws.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/05/11/us-news/michael-cohen-is-shopping-his-own-reality-show-the-fixer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Better  Call Saul
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley