Author Topic: Biden ‘extremely well known’ to feds investigating Hunter, showed up to FBI office during probe: IRS  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden ‘extremely well known’ to feds investigating Hunter, showed up to FBI office during probe: IRS whistleblower
By Josh Christenson   
July 19, 2023 5:09pm

President Biden was “extremely well known” to federal authorities investigating his son, Hunter Biden, and even showed up at an FBI office during the probe, an IRS agent tasked with the case told Congress on Wednesday.

“There were definitely potential issues I saw with working this case in Delaware,” IRS special agent Joseph Ziegler said in prepared remarks before the House Oversight Committee. “We were working with a small [US Attorney’s Office] who might not have ever worked a case of this caliber. Delaware was the state in which the subject’s father lived in, and the family was extremely well known throughout the state, including [by] people on the team.”

“This was later evident by the president, Joe Biden, having to come into the FBI office on an unrelated matter, and it being joked [about] with the team,” Ziegler added, presumably referring to the bureau’s Baltimore field office. “Another example was that a magistrate judge in Delaware made inappropriate comments at the signing of the first electronic search warrant that had caused her to recuse themself from the investigation, which set us back an additional 4 months as we had to draft new warrants and redo investigative steps.”

Ziegler did not identify the judge nor specify the comments she made, but recalled thinking that “these are issues we have to deal with and there is nothing we can change.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/19/joe-biden-extremely-well-known-to-feds-investigating-hunter-showed-up-to-fbi-office-during-probe-irs-agent-joseph-ziegler/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

If what this whistle blower is saying is true, and I have a hunch that it is, then we truly have a deeply corrupted partisan FBI/DOJ

Everybody should be fired, and we need to start from scratch.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If what this whistle blower is saying is true, and I have a hunch that it is, then we truly have a deeply corrupted partisan FBI/DOJ

Everybody should be fired, and we need to start from scratch.

Not to mention the POTUS himself.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien