Author Topic: RNC boss Ronna McDaniel warns Trump it would be ‘mistake’ to skip primary debates  (Read 368 times)

Offline Kamaji

RNC boss Ronna McDaniel warns Trump it would be ‘mistake’ to skip primary debates

By Ryan King
July 19, 2023

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has cautioned that it would be a mistake for GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump to skip the party’s primary debates.

“I think he should be on the stage. I want everybody on the stage that qualifies, obviously,” she told Fox News Wednesday.

“It’s a mistake not to do the debates, but that’s going to be up to him and his campaign.”

McDaniel cited two main reasons why she feels it’s in Trump’s best interest to jump into the upcoming verbal slugfest despite holding a massive polling lead over his rivals.

“One, short-term, you want to win the nomination, you got to get in front of the whole primary voters,” she said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/19/ronna-mcdaniel-warns-trump-it-would-be-mistake-to-skip-debate/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because Ronna is SO GOOD at electing Republicans to office.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Because Ronna is SO GOOD at electing Republicans to office.

Trumpie did endorse her for the position, so she must be the "best and the brightest", else he wouldn't have endorsed her.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trumpie did endorse her for the position, so she must be the "best and the brightest", else he wouldn't have endorsed her.

That argument doesn't work with me. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What is Ronna McDaniel going to do about it?  Nothing.

Trump will not go away.  Trump will not be convicted and nor incarcerated in time to keep him from becoming the 2024 GOP Nominee.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

RNC boss Ronna McDaniel warns Trump it would be ‘mistake’ to skip primary debates

For who?