Author Topic: Live Thread: IRS agent blowing lid off Biden probe is a gay Democrat with long record of serving the  (Read 1261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
18m
Jamie Raskin and Dan Goldman do not want evidence of sex trafficking provided to the public.
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1681752793248415744

I'm not sure if that advances the project; drilling down hard, hard, hard on the clear obstruction of the tax investigation is driving home a point that is clear to almost everyone that Biden got extremely favorable treatment because of whom his daddy is; dredging up a potential Mann Act claim based on his having paid for an airplane ticket for a prostitute to come visit him is muddying the waters and diluting the impact of the tax case.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
No wonder CNN & MSNBC don't want their audience to see these whistleblowers.  Not only are they providing shocking testimony about the efforts by the Biden DOJ to obstruct their investigation, by the Democrats are humiliating themselves.

One of the Democrat committee members complains about the unfair treatment black Americans are receiving at the hands of IRS audits, yet she voted to increase IRS funding by tens of billions of dollars and addition of 87,000 new IRS agents.  What a buffoon.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
48s
After a hearing detailing memos and transactions supporting the claims of interference. Rep. Garcia just declared that there has been no evidence put forward in the hearing. Just two respected whistleblowers and hundreds of pages of documents and testimony.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
·
32m
AOC attempting to tie these highly-credible IRS whistleblowers as being influenced by Trump and somehow pivoting to Ivanka was just about the silliest thing you'll ever hear on Capitol Hill, and that's *really* saying something.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
23m
Democrats are desperate clowns in #IRSwhistleblower hearing. Rep. Shontel Brown asks Gary Shapley if he knows the rate at which black taxpayers are audited compared to white taxpayers and if this hearing will eliminate “racial disparity”.
Raskin called it an “excellent question”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
14m
Hunter Biden did not pay taxes on over $1.5 million.  Because the Garland DOJ let the statute of limitations pass on one area of revenue, he got away with not paying $125,000 in federal taxes and will never have to pay those taxes.  Committee Democrats are fine with that.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
I hope all Americans, especially RINOs and NeverTrumpers, see from the Democrats' conduct on this committee this afternoon how corrupt and dangerous the Democrat Party is, that they want power at any cost, and the law means nothing to them -- except when it is used to promote criminal activity on their own behalf against Trump.  These are the same Democrats who attacked two independent journalists who testified about the most egregious violations of the 1st amendment by the Biden administration in American history -- the Twitter Files.  The Democrats had no problem with that, either.  We've heard during these hearings about sex trafficking, massive tax fraud, DOJ obstruction, millions in foreign funds going to the Bidens, the AG's refusal to appoint a special counsel, and a ton more.  The Democrat Party hates America, as I have made abundantly clear.
Support the USO

Offline berdie

I can't say that I have watched this in whole. But when I actually did listen...it sounded like they were after Trump...not Hunter. Go figure.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I can't say that I have watched this in whole. But when I actually did listen...it sounded like they were after Trump...not Hunter. Go figure.

The Democommies are desperately trying to change the subject.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
17m
Shapley just said that he had been retaliated against by the Administration. This includes being shunned by his immediate supervisor who has not spoken to him since June 1, 2023.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two issues the Dems keep harping on is Trump's *crimes* and the unfair treatment of blacks...not even addressing the topic of this hearing..
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1681754532613885952

:mauslaff:

Trump couldn't muster an influence campaign in Congress when he was President; what would possess anyone other than a brain-dead fool like AOC to think that somehow magically changed now that he's out of office?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:54:33 pm by Kamaji »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hmm ... maybe both establishments don't want to derail the influence peddling gravy train that enriches their own families and relatives.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not sure if that advances the project; drilling down hard, hard, hard on the clear obstruction of the tax investigation is driving home a point that is clear to almost everyone that Biden got extremely favorable treatment because of whom his daddy is; dredging up a potential Mann Act claim based on his having paid for an airplane ticket for a prostitute to come visit him is muddying the waters and diluting the impact of the tax case.

@Kamaji

I agree. Focus on the serious felonies.  You can always offer to drop the changes on the minor stuff like that if he will agree to plead guilty to the felony corruption charges.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two issues the Dems keep harping on is Trump's *crimes* and the unfair treatment of blacks...not even addressing the topic of this hearing..

@mystery-ak

Two of their all-time favorite whines,"The Evil Rich White Republican Man is stealing money from the poor man",and  "racism by white Republicans  is why blacks commit so many crimes."

You KNOW they are getting desperate when they pull these two out of the closet. They are NOT "playing to the committee",they are playing to their voting bases and their stupidity/biases/prejudices.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We are here because the Kennedy's, the Clintons the Bidens, and the Pelosi's are held to a lower standard of law, justice, and taxation.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.