Author Topic: Get Race Quotas Out Of The Cockpit Before We Literally Crash And Burn  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Get Race Quotas Out Of The Cockpit Before We Literally Crash And Burn
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2024, 04:40:34 am »
Get rid of DEI ----- ALL of it.

Boeing suffers another setback with Alaska Airlines emergency landing
CNN Business, Jan 6, 2024

Boeing faces scrutiny over the safety of its aircrafts after an Alaska Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing Friday when a panel and window blew out.

Although it’s unclear what or who was to blame for the incident, engineering and quality problems have plagued Boeing in recent years. The aircraft maker has seen a string of incidents that have results in tragedies, groundings and ongoing worries about safety.

Perhaps the most notable incident, in 2019, all 737 Max planes were grounded across dozens of countries following crashes of two of of its jets — one in Ethiopia and one near Indonesia — that killed all 346 people on board. It was determined a design flaw in the plane was a major cause of the crashes.

Boeing has encountered a slew of other problems in recent years and as recently as December when the FAA urged airlines to inspect all 737 Max planes in their fleets after the discovery of missing bolts in two planes’ rudder control systems.

In April, Boeing said it discovered a manufacturing issue with some 737 Max aircraft after a supplier used a “non-standard manufacturing process” during the installation of two fittings in the rear fuselage – although Boeing insisted the problem did not constitute a safety risk.

The Max has also faced numerous notices for additional inspections since it returned to service in 2020. Boeing says that’s a result of its increased focus on safety.

And problems have not been limited to the Max: Boeing has faced massive operating losses in all but one quarter since 2019. It was forced to halt deliveries of its 787 Dreamliner widebody jet because of quality control problems. Though the Dreamliner was not grounded like the Max, it still hurt the company’s bottom line.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/06/business/boeing-737-max-9-alaska-airlines/index.html

Our Commitments

At Boeing, we strive every day to be the best, most equitable, diverse and inclusive company. This ambitious vision requires daily commitment and effort. We start with a foundation of equal employment opportunity — the notion that everyone should have an equal opportunity to work, to advance, to earn a living and to have a positive impact on their environments.

We strengthen that foundation by identifying and eradicating employment barriers, which brings us closer to our vision of equity. We take action by ensuring that employees are compensated equitably throughout their careers. Equal pay for equal work is the right thing to do and makes us a better, more inclusive and higher-performing company. We make these commitments to ourselves and one another as we seek to ensure that every one of us is valued, respected and inspired to bring our best selves to work every day.

https://www.boeing.com/principles/inclusion/index.page

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2024, 04:57:47 am »
The photo accompanying the article is disturbing, too.

Just what I need.  A Moslem in the cockpit first thing.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2024, 05:01:41 am »
@mountaineer

There are always cruise liners going to and from Europe,and that trip itself is a very nice experience.

OCEAN liner, thank you very much.  Real ships.

This “cruise” stuff is for shallow waters visiting hellhole beachheads.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2024, 07:10:38 am »

Our Commitments

At Boeing, we strive every day to be the best, most equitable, diverse and inclusive company. This ambitious vision requires daily commitment and effort. We start with a foundation of equal employment opportunity — the notion that everyone should have an equal opportunity to work, to advance, to earn a living and to have a positive impact on their environments.

We strengthen that foundation by identifying and eradicating employment barriers, which brings us closer to our vision of equity. We take action by ensuring that employees are compensated equitably throughout their careers. Equal pay for equal work is the right thing to do and makes us a better, more inclusive and higher-performing company. We make these commitments to ourselves and one another as we seek to ensure that every one of us is valued, respected and inspired to bring our best selves to work every day.

https://www.boeing.com/principles/inclusion/index.page

:facepalm2: :facepalm2:

So nothing about safety?

Our passangers may die but at least they can die with the knowledge that we “celebrated diversity”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2024, 07:04:30 pm »
End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
Want to watch DEI disappear overnight?

Require every single DEI supporter to fly on planes flown by diversity hire crews.

Require them to have their houses built by diversity hire engineers.

Require them to have all their surgeries and procedures done by diversity hire surgeons.

Require them to have their kids taught by diversity hire teachers.

I could keep going for days.
6:22 PM · Jan 10, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2024, 07:15:06 pm »
Saw on X an air traffic controller giving a 15 year experienced pilot advice on a flight maneuver because she had Googled it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2024, 11:11:00 pm »
Boeing seems to be the wokest of them all. Good luck.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2024, 02:53:02 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2024, 03:21:27 pm »
What happens when race quotas become more firmly entrenched in medicine?

It’s one thing to say I’m not gonna fly again. But if you’re sick or injured, you can’t say I won’t go to the doctor anymore.

What are the choices then?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2024, 03:38:20 pm »

It’s one thing to say I’m not gonna fly again. But if you’re sick or injured, you can’t say I won’t go to the doctor anymore.

What are the choices then?

@LMAO

Be wealthy enough to be able to afford to get an appointment with a REAL doctor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2024, 05:03:49 pm »
I think we're already there, too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2024, 05:12:33 pm »
This is Scott Kirby, the CEO of @united. He likes to dress up in drag. United hired a drag queen to be their CEO and now United has turned their focus to incorporating drag into their business and sponsoring drag shows.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1746759818721845501

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2024, 06:09:01 pm »
Only when their stock prices become adversely affected by this policy  will it change

Safety and human life are secondary concerns

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2024, 06:14:26 pm »
Pre-DEI (hired and retained by merit) are now sounding alarms about what will happen when enough skilled pilots retire, and both the Pilots and Copilots are DEI hires. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2024, 06:19:03 pm »
United Airlines questioned about DEI impact on hard landing in Houston

Vivek Saxena  |  January 7, 2024

A conservative activist is raising questions about whether a relatively recent United Airlines hard landing was attributable to the company’s DEI agenda.

The hard landed occurred on July 29th as a previously uneventful United Airlines Boeing 767-300ER flight from the Newark Liberty International Airport to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in Houston turned awfully dramatic.

“According to the [National Transportation Safety Board’s] preliminary report, while landing at IAH, the First Officer was flying and, despite best efforts to keep the nose wheel from bouncing, the nose wheel made contact with abnormal force,” as reported by Simple Flying, an aviation news source.

“The airplane appeared to bounce, and he reacted by pulling aft on the control yoke, in an effort to keep the nose wheel from impacting the runway a second time. Subsequently, the speed brakes deployed, and the auto brakes engaged which resulted in a second bounce of the nose wheel.”

These bounces reportedly caused significant damage to the airplane.  .  .

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/01/07/united-airlines-questioned-about-dei-impact-on-hard-landing-in-houston-1425612/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2024, 06:38:00 pm »

https://twitter.com/Aviationwg_en/status/1686433671262195723

There is a high likelihood that plane is going to be totaled, but it won't be publicized.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2024, 06:46:12 pm »
There is a high likelihood that plane is going to be totaled, but it won't be publicized.

Imagine if the fuselage had snapped resulting in numerous injuries and deaths.  Think how this regime would have covered that up with hefty taxpayer-financed payouts, fixed tort trials, and other protections for United.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2024, 07:01:46 pm »
Has anyone seen or heard from Trans Sec Doorplug.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2024, 07:08:31 pm »
Has anyone seen or heard from Trans Sec Doorplug.
He and the United Airlines guy are probably trying on lingerie together.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2024, 07:12:02 pm »
He and the United Airlines guy are probably trying on lingerie together.

From the Sam Brinton clothing line.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 07:14:17 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2024, 07:14:10 pm »
From the Sam Briton clothing line.

Ready Wear...right from the luggage carousel to the runway.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2024, 07:27:39 pm »

In stock at your local airport

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2024, 07:28:12 pm »
Wow, there's a terrific trio - the luggage thief Brinton, perpetually absent Buttgigger and the transvestite CEO, Scott Kirby. Just throw Admiral Rachel "Dick" Levine into the mix, and you have the quadfecta.