Author Topic: IRS Whistleblowers to Publicly Testify as They Claim ‘Slow-Walking’ of Hunter Biden Tax Probe Today  (Read 193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IRS Whistleblowers to Publicly Testify as They Claim ‘Slow-Walking’ of Hunter Biden Tax Probe

Simon Kent 19 Jul 2023

Two IRS whistleblowers claiming the Justice Department improperly interfered with a yearslong investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax affairs will testify personally and in public Wednesday when they appear before Congress.

AP reports leaders of the House Judiciary, Oversight and Accountability, and Ways and Means committees will lead a hearing with two Internal Revenue Service (IRS) employees — Greg Shapley and an as-yet-unnamed “whistleblower x” — to take center stage with claims of unequal justice being meted out to Hunter Biden.

Both allege a pattern of “slow-walking investigative steps” into Hunter Biden, including delayed enforcement actions in the months before the 2020 election won by Biden, as Breitbart News reported.

It will be the first public testimony from the pair assigned to the federal case into President Joe Biden’s youngest son which was focused on tax and gun charges.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/19/irs-whistleblowers-to-publicly-testify-as-they-claim-slow-walking-of-hunter-biden-tax-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
uly 19, 2023 6:06am EDT
IRS agent 'Whistleblower X' opening statement revealed: 'The American people deserve to know the truth'
One IRS agent referred to as “Whistleblower X," will have their identity revealed for the first time during the hearing
By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Two whistleblowers who alleged the Justice Department politically interfered with an investigation into President Biden’s youngest son, Hunter, will testify before Congress at 1 p.m. Wednesday, including "Whistleblower X," a 13-year special agent of the IRS whose identity will be revealed for the first time during the hearing, and former investigation supervisor Greg Shapley.

According to an opening statement released ahead of the hearing, the unidentified official intends to describe himself as a "whistleblower compelled to disclose the truth" and to shed light on "the shadow that looms over our federal legal system."

"I have witnessed the corrosion of ethical standards and the abuse of power that threaten our nation. It is within this context that I have chosen to shed light on these actions and expose those responsible. I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years —  that I am just a part of the story," the opening statement continued. "My aim is to address systemic problems that have allowed misconduct to flourish. It is not a call for blame but a call for accountability and reform."

"Transparency is the foundation of our democracy," the unidentified IRS agent will tell Congress Wednesday. "Without it, people lose their trust in the institutions and the bonds that tie the fabric of our nation start to fray. The American people deserve to know the truth no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient it may be for either political party."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/irs-agent-whistleblower-x-opening-statement-revealed-american-people-deserve-know-truth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34