Author Topic: Biden Salutes His ‘Family Values’ and Names Wilmington Home as 2024 Campaign Headquarters  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Back to the basement...

Biden Salutes His ‘Family Values’ and Names Wilmington Home as 2024 Campaign Headquarters

Simon Kent 19 Jul 2023

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday he will make the headquarters of his 2024 campaign at his longtime private residence of Wilmington, Delaware, because it is steeped in his “family values.”

“My family’s values, my eternal optimism and my unwavering belief in the American middle class as our nation’s backbone comes from my home — from Delaware,” Biden said in a statement, Politico reports.

“That’s why there is no better place for our reelection campaign to have its headquarters,” Biden further boasted as he unselfconsciously claimed to be so proud of his family and all they represent.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1674872987416231942

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/19/biden-salutes-his-family-values-and-names-wilmington-home-as-2024-campaign-headquarters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He means His homes Basement.  They have the place set up as an ICU unit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is using his home as headquarters  for the tax write-off,and the truth of the matter is that his granddaughter will benefit  from NOT having to wear the Biden name like an anchor around her neck.

In fact,she should develop a new bio that claims her father was a cab driver,carpenter,plumber,or some other tradesman from somewhere in the mid-west that was killed in a traffic accident shortly after her birth.

NO innocent child should be forced to identify as a Biden.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Home is where the heart is. Also where you molest your children. Also where you hide classified documents. Also ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

There are times that I think that there are staffers in the Biden campaign that make bets on what hilarious things they can get the dementia patient for a President say in public
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

There are times that I think that there are staffers in the Biden campaign that make bets on what hilarious things they can get the dementia patient for a President say in public
His latest incident, where he lapsed into total incoherence during the photo op with Israel's president, makes me wonder what they're writing on his ubiquitous note cards. Maybe the notes started out with something like it's a pleasure to welcome Mr. Herzog, Israel has always been a friend of the US, but then they pranked him by typing t'hl;dtoiy-]w398q jt ?DF4590fgjivigklg;ah gibberish.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

His latest incident, where he lapsed into total incoherence during the photo op with Israel's president, makes me wonder what they're writing on his ubiquitous note cards. Maybe the notes started out with something like it's a pleasure to welcome Mr. Herzog, Israel has always been a friend of the US, but then they pranked him by typing t'hl;dtoiy-]w398q jt ?DF4590fgjivigklg;ah gibberish.

And he would probably read it, word for word, and that would make more sense than anything he would say on his own without the cards

Where is his wife in all of this? Shouldn’t she be defending her husband and keeping him out of highly embarrassing public situations? Any wife that loved her husband would
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not only is it authentic Biden gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen these days!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO asks:
"Where is his wife in all of this? Shouldn’t she be defending her husband and keeping him out of highly embarrassing public situations?"

When one is as incoherent as ol' white joe, EVERY "public situation" is going to become "an embarassment".

What to do then...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
LMAO asks:
"Where is his wife in all of this? Shouldn’t she be defending her husband and keeping him out of highly embarrassing public situations?"

When one is as incoherent as ol' white joe, EVERY "public situation" is going to become "an embarassment".

What to do then...?

@Fishrrman

Keep pushing him out on a stage and collecting the big bucks until the "music stops playing".

Then have him committed to an institution paid for by the government,and steal every dime he has in every bank all over the world.

After all,he will be in a "home"  and won't need it.

Can't wait to read an account of him stabbing another  geezer over a bowl of jello.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 11:27:16 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Back to the basement...

Biden Salutes His ‘Family Values’ and Names Wilmington Home as 2024 Campaign Headquarters

Simon Kent 19 Jul 2023

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday he will make the headquarters of his 2024 campaign at his longtime private residence of Wilmington, Delaware, because it is steeped in his “family values.”

“My family’s values, my eternal optimism and my unwavering belief in the American middle class as our nation’s backbone comes from my home — from Delaware,” Biden said in a statement, Politico reports.

“That’s why there is no better place for our reelection campaign to have its headquarters,” Biden further boasted as he unselfconsciously claimed to be so proud of his family and all they represent.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1674872987416231942

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/19/biden-salutes-his-family-values-and-names-wilmington-home-as-2024-campaign-headquarters/

@mystery-ak

That is to her advantage. Let's hope her mother isn't so brain-damaged she keeps the name "Navy" so the child can both remain anonymous,as well as not be called a whore for sailors once she becomes a teen.

What kind of idiot would name a child "Navy" to begin with?

Offline Hoodat

So now he can write off his mortgage as a campaign expense.  Nice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-