Author Topic: Surging Ramaswamy catches slumping DeSantis for first time  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Surging Ramaswamy catches slumping DeSantis for first time
« on: July 20, 2023, 10:49:50 pm »
Paul Bedard
~3 minutes

Conservative businessman Vivek Ramaswamy has caught up to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in a first national poll, a surprising tie as both are preparing to join in 2024’s first primary debate next month.

In the survey of likely Republican primary voters, Ramaswamy and DeSantis are tied at 12%, with former President Donald Trump continuing to dominate at 48%.

While still a long shot, the Kaplan Strategies survey is the first to have Ramaswamy in double digits. It is also one of the poorest showings yet of DeSantis, who some surveys had leading Trump at the beginning of the year.

“Ramaswamy outperformed six other hopefuls by more than double, marking a significant surprise in this poll,” said pollster Doug Kaplan. He tested nine candidates, DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Trump, former Vice President Mike Pence, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, South Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, and former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/surging-ramaswamy-catches-slumping-desantis-for-first-time
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Surging Ramaswamy catches slumping DeSantis for first time
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 11:14:26 pm »
Paul Bedard
~3 minutes

Conservative businessman Vivek Ramaswamy has caught up to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in a first national poll, a surprising tie as both are preparing to join in 2024’s first primary debate next month.

In the survey of likely Republican primary voters, Ramaswamy and DeSantis are tied at 12%, with former President Donald Trump continuing to dominate at 48%.

While still a long shot, the Kaplan Strategies survey is the first to have Ramaswamy in double digits. It is also one of the poorest showings yet of DeSantis, who some surveys had leading Trump at the beginning of the year.

“Ramaswamy outperformed six other hopefuls by more than double, marking a significant surprise in this poll,” said pollster Doug Kaplan. He tested nine candidates, DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Trump, former Vice President Mike Pence, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, South Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, and former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/surging-ramaswamy-catches-slumping-desantis-for-first-time

It doesn't surprise me, IMHO he's a slick talker and tells people what they want to hear.  As I've said before, he's another O'Bammy.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 11:29:07 pm »
   He has stated that he will not accept any Cabinet position in a Trump Administration but I'm sure he's open for VP, though I believe Trump will have a Woman VP, if he gets that far.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2023, 12:27:13 am »
   He has stated that he will not accept any Cabinet position in a Trump Administration but I'm sure he's open for VP, though I believe Trump will have a Woman VP, if he gets that far.

IF he gets that far, I think he'll name Tim Scott as his VP.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 12:32:38 am »
   He already tried Evangelical, that didn't work out in the end.  He definitely needs Gay, Black or Woman to round off his rough edges.   :yowsa:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2023, 12:39:59 am »
   He already tried Evangelical, that didn't work out in the end.  He definitely needs Gay, Black or Woman to round off his rough edges.   :yowsa:

No one is going to be able to smooth his rough edges; he's too unhinged and I don't see him changing.  One reason why I cannot and will not vote for him.