Author Topic: GOP Sen. Kennedy: DOJ Will Try to Make Trump the Nominee, ‘That’s Who President Biden Wants’  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Sen. Kennedy: DOJ Will Try to Make Trump the Nominee, ‘That’s Who President Biden Wants’

Ian Hanchett 20 Jul 2023

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) stated that he thinks the Justice Department will do “whatever they can to make sure that President Trump is the nominee, because that’s who President Biden wants.” And Biden “thinks President Trump is the only person he can beat.”

Kennedy said, “I don’t know what the facts are. I haven’t seen the indictment yet. I will say, in terms of the politics — and this is the cynical point of view — but I think some Americans are drawing this conclusion, that President Biden and President Trump have a co-dependency, President Trump wants President Biden as an opponent, because he thinks he’ll be easiest to beat. President Biden wants President Trump as an opponent, because, given President Biden’s poll numbers — he polls right up there with Bud Light — he thinks President Trump is the only person he can beat. Now, one of them’s going to be wrong. But I think, I hate to say this, but I think it’s a fair observation, I think the Justice Department’s going to do pretty much what it — at the senior levels — whatever they can to make sure that President Trump is the nominee, because that’s who President Biden wants.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/20/gop-sen-kennedy-doj-will-try-to-make-trump-the-nominee-thats-who-president-biden-wants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He's right.

Talk about being outmaneuvered. Polls show that both Trump and Biden are underwater in terms of popularity.  So what are the respective parties doing about that?  The Dems are trying very hard to ensure that Trump is our nominee, and we're doing everything possible to ensure that Biden isn't theirs.

I don't think that ends well.

Offline mountaineer

He's right.

Talk about being outmaneuvered. Polls show that both Trump and Biden are underwater in terms of popularity.  So what are the respective parties doing about that?  The Dems are trying very hard to ensure that Trump is our nominee, and we're doing everything possible to ensure that Biden isn't theirs.

Probably ends with Mooch Obama on the ticket.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

He's right.

It doesn't end well for us, or for most of the country, although it probably ends well for the fascists in the democrat party who are the power behind Biden.

Offline ScottinVA

Sen. Kennedy is absolutely right.  From Biden on down, the left couldn't be happier than to see the GOP nominate Trump.