Author Topic: 'WE NEED ANSWERS': Blackburn Blasts Mayorkas, DHS Over Illegal Immigrant Accused of Child Rape  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'WE NEED ANSWERS': Blackburn Blasts Mayorkas, DHS Over Illegal Immigrant Accused of Child Rape
posted by Hannity Staff - 7.18.23
Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn —and fellow GOP lawmakers —are demanding answers after an illegal immigrant was found to be allegedly raping children in her home state.

“In a letter sent to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the coalition made up entirely of Republicans blasted the administration’s border policies they said contributed to the alleged actions committed by Camilo Hurtado Campos, a confirmed illegal immigrant accused of abusing and raping young boys in Franklin, Tennessee,” Fox News reports.

“We write to express our disgust with this administration’s complete failure to secure our border and enforce the rule of law, the effects of which are impacting communities and families across the country,” the group wrote.

“President Biden’s decision to allow over 1.5 million ‘gotaways’ to enter the country without consequence is a blatant dereliction of duty, particularly because we know that this group of migrants who evade our border patrol agents often have criminal records and are potentially the most dangerous,” they wrote.

https://hannity.com/media-room/we-need-answers-blackburn-blasts-mayorkas-dhs-over-illegal-immigrant-accused-of-child-rape/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Could not investigating child molestations be part of the democrat plan to turn illegals against America and eventually vote for democrats who also hate America?  I'm very serious about this. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson