Author Topic: Sunny Hostin Appears Clueless About Basic American Civics  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sunny Hostin Appears Clueless About Basic American Civics
« on: July 18, 2023, 12:05:42 am »
Sunny Hostin Appears Clueless About Basic American Civics

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
July 17, 2023 1:32 PM ET

“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin appeared clueless about basic American civics as she discussed the U.S. party system during the show’s Monday panel.

The panel discussed a debate floating around about the No Labels Party, a politically centrist national movement that is vowing to run its own presidential ticket if Republicans and Democrats fail to become more moderate. Hostin lamented how the two-party system in the U.S. is “so extreme on both sides” and attempted to compare the U.S. to foreign countries with multiparty systems.

“We’re a young country when you look around the world,” Hostin began. “And it’s not like every other country in the world that has a democracy, only has two parties. You look at Canada, that has multi-parties, you look at let’s say, Italy—multi-parties and has tended to work over time. It’s something that is unique to the American experiment that we are so extreme on both sides, and that’s why it can’t work, and that disappoints me. I would like more options.”

“I’ve said this before, Pew Research has said really, there are really only 7-10% of the population that are true independents, that can go either way. 94% go Democratic, 95% go Republican and so in this country, this kind of system can’t work, but it should be able to work,” she continued. “I think it says more about who we are as a country and the issues that we have failed to resolve in our country than it says more about our system.”

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/v2xymh6/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/17/sunny-hostin-american-civics-third-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Sunny Hostin Appears Clueless About Basic American Civics
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 12:52:24 pm »
I'll simplify Sunny's view of govt: 'Blacks should be completely in charge and I should be their Queen. All other races are lesser than us and should be our servants. The White population should be dramatically reduced if not eliminated, by whatever means necessary.'

There, so much simpler.
The Republic is lost.