Author Topic: Donald Trump Promises: ‘I Will Prevent World War III’  (Read 575 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Donald Trump Promises: ‘I Will Prevent World War III’
« on: July 17, 2023, 09:14:44 pm »
Donald Trump Promises: ‘I Will Prevent World War III’

PALM BEACH, Fla. — In a speech to college students and conservative Americans on Saturday evening, former President Donald Trump promised that he would not allow the United States to head into a third world war.

“I’m the only one that can make this promise,” Trump said, amid concerns over President Joe Biden’s approval of the mobilization of reserve forces for potential duty in the Russia-Ukraine war. “It’s a big promise, especially for you in this room, because you are young. You have a big life ahead of you. I will prevent World War III.”

Trump spoke in Palm Beach, Florida, at the Turning Point USA Action Conference, an event the organization billed as the most important political conference of the summer. The conference featured six GOP presidential hopefuls, including Trump, as well as lesser-known candidates like businessmen Ryan Binkley and Perry Johnson.

During an interview with The Daily Signal, TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk said that former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, former Vice President Mike Pence, Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis were invited to the conference but opted not to attend: “Every candidate was invited. [Democrat] Bobby Kennedy was invited! We have 6,000 people here.”

“Apparently, Ron DeSantis has something better to do than to speak to 6,000 people in his home state,” he added. ..............

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/07/16/donald-trump-promises-i-will-prevent-world-war-iii/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Donald Trump Promises: ‘I Will Prevent World War III’
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 09:24:41 pm »
:mauslaff:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 10:16:17 pm »
I miss Harry Truman.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2023, 10:53:45 pm »
I miss Harry Truman.

Trump's sanity is in question.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 10:57:25 pm »
So now he's playing the same card LBJ played against Goldwater.  "Vote for me or you'll die a fiery nuclear death."

I lack the words for how much I despise the guy.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 11:02:25 pm »
So now he's playing the same card LBJ played against Goldwater.  "Vote for me or you'll die a fiery nuclear death."

I lack the words for how much I despise the guy.

@Maj. Bill Martin

That's okay...I've got enough love for him to cover both of us.   :beer: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2023, 11:08:39 pm »
Nothing like having an outsized view of himself.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2023, 11:15:38 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

Totally fine.  After all in politics, love doesn't matter.  Votes do.  You get your one vote, and I still get to keep mine. 

You're free to give yours to Trump. Mine won't be going to anyone whose last name is "Trump", nor to anyone with a "D" after their name.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 12:04:44 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2023, 11:27:51 pm »

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2023, 11:42:21 pm »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Tucker Carlson Discussing Donald Trump On @rustyrockets's Podcast

"I think looking back on this ten years from now, assuming we're still around, I think we're going to see Trump's emergence as the most significant thing that happened in American politics in 100 years, because he reoriented the Republican Party against the wishes of Republican leaders."

"I'm struck by his foreign policy views. You know Trump is the only person with stature in the Republican Party really who is saying wait a second why are we sending an endless war in Ukraine. Leaving aside whether Trump is going to get the nomination or get elected President or would be a good President, I can't even asses that, all I can at this point is I'm so grateful he has that position. He's right and everyone in Washington is wrong, everyone. And Trump is right on that question and it's a big question. That war is reshaping the world. It's reshaping the economy of the world. It's reshaping populations."

"Europe will never be the same because of this war and it really matters, and Trump alone among popular figures in both parties understands that and I'm grateful for that."

"Whether he gets the nomination or gets elected, words really matter. Saying something true out loud matters, and he is saying true things about Ukraine and God bless him. That's how I feel."

12:50 PM · Jul 7, 2023

Video:

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1677359453065158676

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2023, 12:35:15 am »
@Maj. Bill Martin

And, we vote @DCPatriot    :patriot:

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2023, 12:49:18 am »
"Trump is the one guy with an actual shot of becoming president who dissents from Washington’s longstanding pointless war agenda." (Video)

https://twitter.com/PU28453638/status/1680691732789248000

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2023, 01:11:22 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2023, 01:26:39 am »
According to Trump he prevented NK from attacking us with nukes...

Sick man.