Author Topic: Air Force Colonel Encapsulates What Is Important - White Men Need Not Apply  (Read 165 times)

Offline Kamaji

Air Force Colonel Encapsulates What Is Important - White Men Need Not Apply

By Jim Thompson
July 17, 2023

When I write on a subject and if I don’t already know enough about “background,” I tend to spend a fair amount of time researching it to lay a foundation. With the lean toward DEI in our military and the hunt by officers to out-woke the next commander, laying a foundation isn’t much of a challenge for this subject.

My colleague Strieff recently wrote about a Major who pretends he’s a woman. Major Jones is a man – but “identifies” as a woman. Major Jones has a sagging chin, receding hairline, and an ample midsection. The Major is obviously overweight. Could he pass a physical fitness test designed for a man? Probably not. And Jones or any other man pretending to be a woman in the military is likely “exempt” from the standard after their manhood is removed. Could he be fired? In theory, yes; in reality, no. Although not meeting standards could result in being processed for discharge, there is little to no chance that a commander would do so if that commander had any desire for promotion. Not now.

Recruitment is in the tank:

Source:  https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2023/07/17/air-force-colonel-encapsulates-what-is-important-white-men-need-not-apply-n777885