Author Topic: Former ICE Agent: Joe Biden’s Policies Creating More Angel Families Than Ever  (Read 145 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former ICE Agent: Joe Biden’s Policies Creating More Angel Families Than Ever

JOHN BINDER16 Jul 202351

President Joe Biden’s gutting of interior immigration enforcement is victimizing hundreds of thousands more American families than prior administrations, former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Field Office Director John Fabbricatore tells Congress.

During a House Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement hearing, Fabbricatore testified that Biden’s policies to protect most of the nation’s 11 million to 22 million illegal aliens from arrest and deportation is surging the number of Angel Families — the family of Americans victimized by illegal aliens.

Mary Ann Mendoza poses for a photograph while holding a framed picture of herself and her son, Brandon Mendoza, on Thursday, March 2, 2017, at her home in Mesa, Ariz. Mendoza’s son, a Mesa police officer, was killed on May 12, 2014, in a head-on collision with a man who authorities say was intoxicated and an immigrant in the country illegally. Both Brandon Mendoza and the other diver were killed in the crash. (AP Photo/Brian Skoloff)

According to Fabbricatore, if Biden had conducted similar interior immigration enforcement operations as was done in prior administrations, including under former President Barack Obama, “there would have been another 90,000 [illegal] aliens arrested who would’ve accounted for approximately another 300,000 convictions and charges.”

“Are you saying there are 300,000 American families who have suffered acts of crime as a result of this administration’s policies?” subcommittee chairman Tom McClintock (R-CA) asked, to which Fabbricatore responded, “Yes sir.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/16/former-ice-agent-joe-bidens-policies-creating-more-angel-families-than-ever/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson