Author Topic: DeSantis discusses trailing Trump in Republican primary race  (Read 975 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: DeSantis discusses trailing Trump in Republican primary race
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2023, 12:14:52 am »
He is one unusual dude @sneakypete

Video resurfaces of Ron DeSantis ‘wiping snot’ on elderly supporter
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ron-desantis-snot-video-iowa-b2345854.html

@Right_in_Virginia

According to every photo I have seen of him laughing,he HAS to be the worse actor in history.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2023, 12:18:23 am »
@libertybele

Well,you are seeing one thing,and I am seeing another.

Obviously and since he's from FL I probably see him in the news and speak more so than you do.  Calm, confident and competent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2023, 12:22:42 am »
Obviously and since he's from FL I probably see him in the news and speak more so than you do.  Calm, confident and competent.

Your comment leads me to believe you've not heard him speak since he began his "book tour".   :laugh:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2023, 01:03:37 am »
The only poll that matters is how DeSantis is doing in Iowa. The fact that there has been no movement there should be most disconcerting. He needs to focus on Iowa, delegate the planning of a national campaign to others. He must plant his ass in Iowa, run a good old fashioned retail campaign, and win there. If he does not do that, he cannot win.

Yep, that's how it's done here and what people expect. Remember Cruz won Iowa last time and it is not a lock for anyone.

DeSantis just needs to chug and plug here, and create his own opportunities.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2023, 01:21:07 pm »
I think Trump's attacks on DeSantis has worked... :crying:
You may very well be right.  But still, there is no way in h@ll I'm voting for Trump.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2023, 01:24:19 pm »
Your comment leads me to believe you've not heard him speak since he began his "book tour".   :laugh:
Who's going to fund Trump this time around?  Will the donors get their money back if he's in jail? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2023, 01:29:14 pm »
You may very well be right.  But still, there is no way in h@ll I'm voting for Trump.

As of now,Trump has lost my vote and I'll probably sit this one out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.