Author Topic: ‘Gun Control Mayor’ Privately Admitted Gun Control Doesn’t Work  (Read 380 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Gun Control Mayor’ Privately Admitted Gun Control Doesn’t Work
”We need action on the federal level and the state level"
July 16, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 6 Comments

Newsletter

It’s not that they don’t know the truth. But following party dogma is safer and more politically convenient.

Here’s St. Louis Mayor Tishaura O. Jones last year.

St. Louis Mayor Tishaura O. Jones on Tuesday called on Congress to ban “weapons of war” and raise the age to purchase assault weapons to ensure her city continues to see a drop in violence.

”We have to get guns off our street. Period. Stop,” Jones told Meet the Press Now. “That still makes a difference in how successful we are in continuing our programs.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/gun-control-mayor-privately-admitted-gun-control-doesnt-work/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: ‘Gun Control Mayor’ Privately Admitted Gun Control Doesn’t Work
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 11:20:00 pm »
City alderwoman’s daughter gets shot, says free bullet-recovery center saved her family
By Melanie Johnson
Published: Sep. 15, 2023 at 11:13 PM EDT|Updated: 20 hours ago
KMOV
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) -Shameem Clark-Hubbard is the Alderwoman of Ward 10 but also a mother of a child shot in the city she has been elected to serve.

“I was hurt, I was scared, I was heartbroken,” says Alderwoman, Shameem Clark-Hubbard.

Her daughter was shot twice in South City two months ago. She is one of 60 St. Louis City children 17 and under shot in 2023.

“A team of doctors came in and told us they weren’t going to be able to get the bullet out of my baby,” Clark-Hubbard says. ...

Punch has opened a healing facility called “The BRIC” also known as The Bullet Recovery Injury Clinic in the Delmar Divide. The clinic provides free services to families and victims that include bullet removal, gun shot wound kits, natural healing boxes in addition to help from chiropractors, therapists, nurse practitioners, and care agents.

“If somebody has a bullet, they can feel it, or we can find it on an ultrasound and it’s less than an inch deep. We can take it out,” Dr. Punch says.

Clark-Hubbard says the procedure changed her daughter for the better.

“Her first cry for me that I saw that was very heightened in her emotions was when Dr. Punch was able to remove the bullet from my baby’s abdomen,” she says.

The alderwoman wants her testimony to motivate anyone suffering in silence and remind the community that gun violence impacts everyone. ...

The answer to gun violence isn't new and improved ways to remove bullets, it's cracking down on the $*%! criminals, Shameem. Nitwit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: ‘Gun Control Mayor’ Privately Admitted Gun Control Doesn’t Work
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 04:39:50 pm »
City alderwoman’s daughter gets shot, says free bullet-recovery center saved her family
By Melanie Johnson
Published: Sep. 15, 2023 at 11:13 PM EDT|Updated: 20 hours ago
KMOV
The answer to gun violence isn't new and improved ways to remove bullets, it's cracking down on the $*%! criminals, Shameem. Nitwit.

:thumbsup: