Author Topic: Report: Top Donors Considering Moving from Ron DeSantis to Tim Scott  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Report: Top Donors Considering Moving from Ron DeSantis to Tim Scott
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2023, 11:21:28 pm »
Good old Chickenshit Trump - can't take the heat of an actual debate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2023, 11:29:43 pm »
Good old Chickenshit Trump - can't take the heat of an actual debate.

@Kamaji

Desperation is never pretty,and yours is showing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2023, 11:30:35 pm »
@Kamaji

Desperation is never pretty,and yours is showing.

I'm not the one who's so chickenshit he can't even face a sympathetic debate.

CHICKENSHIT TRUMP

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2023, 11:52:14 pm »
I'm not the one who's so chickenshit he can't even face a sympathetic debate

What the hell are you talking about ---- a debate?   Did you see five people on a stage standing behind a podium trying to speak over each other? 

What you saw were five, tailored and individual interviews with no interruptions or challenges from other candidates.  You saw five individuals trying to make their best case for the number two spot in polling using a sit down with Tucker Carlson as the vehicle.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 12:18:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2023, 12:24:02 am »
Speaking of Ron DeSantis, the argument that Trump supporters make that Trump saved his political career, is  not really one that they should brag about. Trump actively campaigns and endorses Ron DeSantis in 2018 and he barely wins in an election that was close enough to warrant a recount.

Come 2022, neither happens from Donald Trump, nor did DeSantis seek his endorsement, and he wins by 20 points. If the opposite happened, that Trump didn’t campaign for him in 2018, but did so in 2022, well, then Trump would have bragging rights that would be hard to argue with.

If I’m training a boxer, and that boxer barely wins fights, mostly on split decisions, and he decides that with me his career isn’t going anywhere, and decides to train himself and ends up winning knockout fights and his career takes off, do I get to take credit for “saving his career?” Does that boxer “owe me?”
Of course not. That would be absurd.

This explains Donald Trump’s attacks on Ron DeSantis just days before the midterm. No, despite one posters insistence, this wasn’t some grand strategy. It’s the same type of mindset that Trump has that had him endorse Stacey Abrams over Brian Kemp for governor of Georgia. Trump would rather have a Congress full of AOC’s than one republican that doesn’t kiss his derrière. Because Kemp and DeSantis did not seek his endorsement in 2022, it had an affect on Trump’s  psyche. And this has nothing to do with what one feels about Ron DeSantis or Brian Kemp. This is 100% Donald Trump and his behavioral issues. Trump has admitted to having the same temperament in adulthood as he did when he was six years old. But why do his supporters believe they must indulge that behavior?

The republican party is in a hot, wet mess.  But it wasn’t like the party was in great shape before the arrival of Trump, either.

You make some very valid points and you are right, the GOP is a mess.  The DEM party isn't in much better shape but they've masterminded 'the stealing of elections' and are unified.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2023, 12:30:14 am »
The DEM party isn't in much better

I have a B.I.L that mocks the GOP for nominating Trump

I reminded him of what his party not only has for POTUS and VPOTUS but the new Senator from Pennsylvania as well
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2023, 12:34:14 am »
What the hell are you talking about ---- a debate?   Did you see five people on a stage standing behind a podium trying to speak over each other? 

What you saw were five, tailored and individual interviews with no interruptions or challenges from other candidates.  You saw five individuals trying to make their best case for the number two spot in polling using a sit down with Tucker Carlson as the vehicle.

Chickenshit Trump
Chickenshit
Chickenshit
Chickenshit

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2023, 03:12:40 pm »
Chickenshit Trump
Chickenshit
Chickenshit
Chickenshit

:boring: