Author Topic: Virginia Beach Proves It Is Still A 'Sanctuary City!'  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Virginia Beach Proves It Is Still A 'Sanctuary City!'
« on: July 16, 2023, 10:59:53 am »
Virginia Beach Proves It Is Still A 'Sanctuary City!'
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - Late Wednesday night, police pulled over Jeisson Florez-Zarte, 43, during the stop it was determined that he had been driving well over the legal limit and was charged with a DUI.

Though the Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office (VBSO) booking log clearly states that Florez-Zarte is a "citizen" of the "Republic of Colombia," he was given a $2,500 bond and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has apparently not been notified of the arrest.

View this suspect's booking info...

A call to the VBSO this afternoon, confirmed that the illegal alien can be released as soon as he makes bail.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/virginia-beach-proves-it-is-still-a-sanctuary-city
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Virginia Beach Proves It Is Still A 'Sanctuary City!'
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 11:25:10 am »
@rangerrebew

Just out of curiosity,does anyone know how much his bail is?

Let's face it,the likelihood of him getting released on bail and then showing up in court to face the charges are pretty damn slim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!