Author Topic: Tom McClintock Breaks Down Biden Border Crisis: 5.5M Illegals at Border, 2.1M Released into U.S.,  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tom McClintock Breaks Down Biden Border Crisis: 5.5M Illegals at Border, 2.1M Released into U.S., 
JOHN BINDER14 Jul 2023217
4:52
House Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement Chairman Tom McClintock (R-CA) detailed, in numbers, the extent to which the nation’s southern border remains more porous than ever under President Joe Biden’s watch.

During his opening statement at the subcommittee’s hearing on Thursday regarding criminal illegal aliens living throughout the United States, McClintock said the Biden administration’s policies have created “sanctuaries for criminal illegal aliens” while forcing “a dystopian nightmare for law-abiding citizens … who must live in them.”

By the numbers, McClintock said there have been more than 5.5 million illegal aliens encountered at the U.S.-Mexico border since Biden took office in late January 2021 — a foreign population that far exceeds the city of Los Angeles, California.

More than 2.1 million illegal aliens, McClintock said, have been released directly into American communities by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This is a foreign population equivalent to the city of Houston, Texas.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/07/14/tom-mcclintock-breaks-down-biden-border-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson