Author Topic: Establishment Media Hide Joe Biden’s Migrant Inflow  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Establishment Media Hide Joe Biden’s Migrant Inflow
« on: July 15, 2023, 01:19:52 pm »
Establishment Media Hide Joe Biden’s Migrant Inflow

NEIL MUNRO13 Jul 202387

Establishment media outlets are claiming that President Joe Biden has sharply reduced his wage-cutting, rent-spiking illegal migration flow across the southern border.

But those media-backed claims hide Biden’s policy of inviting more economic migrants in via the multiple side doors in the border.

Migrants cross a barbed-wire barrier at the U.S.-Mexico border, as seen from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Thursday, May 11, 2023. (AP Photo/Christian Chavez)

The establishment articles also portray migration as a logistics issue — how can migrants be quickly registered, released, and transported northwards? — instead of an elite economic policy that is intended to transfer wealth from ordinary Americans to wealthy coastal investors.

“Migrant crossings along U.S.-Mexico border plummeted in June amid stricter asylum rules,” a June 9 CBS News headline claimed.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/07/13/establishment-media-hides-bidens-migrant-inflow/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson