Author Topic: Ramaswamy Says Feds Have ‘Back Pocket’ Maneuver In Biden Docs Case If He Wins GOP Nomination  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ramaswamy Says Feds Have ‘Back Pocket’ Maneuver In Biden Docs Case If He Wins GOP Nomination
By  Ryan Saavedra

Jul 14, 2023   DailyWire.com

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy said on Friday that the “deep state” was holding the federal investigation into President Joe Biden’s handling of classified information in its “back pocket” in case he becomes the GOP nominee at which point Biden will be swapped out for a different candidate.

Ramaswamy made the remarks at The Family Leadership Summit in speaking with host Tucker Carlson.

“My gut instinct is that I will be the nominee and in a position to win this in a landslide versus Biden, and they will not let Biden run against me,” said Ramaswamy, who is polling at roughly 3% in the primary.

“So I believe that if I am the nominee, they will not let Biden run. It is why they’re holding in the back pocket the documents case against Biden,” he said. “It is why they’re holding in the back pocket, everything else that you’re wondering why they’re not charging or bringing now.”

Ramaswamy said that it was something that the “deep state” was preparing to use to stop him from winning.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ramaswamy-warns-of-back-pocket-manuever-in-biden-docs-case-if-he-wins-gop-nomination
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I will tell you here and now that Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee regardless of who the Republicans nominate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I will tell you here and now that Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee regardless of who the Republicans nominate.

I agree.  As I've been stating for awhile, I think they'll have Brandon step down, they'll toss Chuckles aside and run Michael O'Bammy, Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett, maybe Eric Holder  Either will excite the DEM voters making them difficult to defeat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.