Author Topic: Top Dems Prepare Replacement for Biden  (Read 381 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Top Dems Prepare Replacement for Biden
« on: July 14, 2023, 07:50:39 pm »
Top Dems Prepare Replacement for Biden

In "whispers" and "furtive phone calls," top Democratic donors and officials are saying that "President Joe Biden won't actually be running for reelection," CNN reported Thursday.

Those Democrats are talking to "possible replacement presidential candidates," according to the report, and urging them to "get ready." They say that "time is already running out" for Biden, who has officially announced his candidacy but hasn't named a campaign finance director, hired any on-the-ground staff in competitive states, or even opened a campaign headquarters.

What CNN called the "persistent sense" that Biden isn't running will likely heighten on Saturday, when the president is required to disclose the fundraising for the first few months of his campaign. It's already clear, the report found, that "multiple big donors aren't locking in," while "grassroots emails are sometimes bringing in just a few thousand dollars."

"Almost two dozen current Biden aides, top Democratic operatives and donors, and alumni of other recent campaigns" are worried about the Biden reelection campaign, CNN reported.

Biden's polling numbers, which have been underwater for two years, in June hit an all-time low of 35 percent. Nearly 60 percent of Democrats say they want the party to run another candidate, a Washington Post poll found in April......

https://freebeacon.com/elections/top-dems-prepare-replacement-for-biden/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Re: Top Dems Prepare Replacement for Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 09:23:22 pm »
I’ve seen enough clips of this guy in public to convince me there is NO WAY he could do a campaign

There isn’t enough Easter Bunnys in the world to bail him out of cringe worthy public displays

And all it would take is for someone to show up at a debate with a child, especially a little girl, and what little focus he has is out the window
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 09:25:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 10:00:43 pm »
Those Democrats are talking to "possible replacement presidential candidates," according to the report, and urging them to "get ready."

I wonder how many times kamala sutra's phone has been ringing...?

Having said that, aside from greasy gavin and RFKjr. ... who else do they have?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 11:34:58 pm »
The DNC has already decided who is going to replace Biden  at the last moment,as he steps down due to "health issues".

He was never going to run for re-election. The whole purpose of him pretending to run is so that his replacement candidate enters the race too late for him or her to take the normal campaign "heat" that normal candidates have to face.

Hell,it may even be John Wayne Kerry.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 12:17:44 am »
I’ve seen enough clips of this guy in public to convince me there is NO WAY he could do a campaign

There isn’t enough Easter Bunnys in the world to bail him out of cringe worthy public displays

And all it would take is for someone to show up at a debate with a child, especially a little girl, and what little focus he has is out the window
Biden didn't have what it took to campaign last time, so why would he this time?

And yes, without being able to lock down every thought on twitter, no way he'd get through a week unscathed.

The cheat would have to be pretty blatant (even worse than last time).

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 12:21:53 am »
Those Democrats are talking to "possible replacement presidential candidates," according to the report, and urging them to "get ready."

I wonder how many times kamala sutra's phone has been ringing...?

Having said that, aside from greasy gavin and RFKjr. ... who else do they have?

If it's after the convention it goes to the VP to be on the ballot as President, IIRC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2023, 12:49:20 am »
Cyber comments:
"If it's after the convention it goes to the VP to be on the ballot as President, IIRC."

I don't think ol' white joe will hold out that long.
The DCommunists don't want kamala, anyway.