Author Topic: Why are the leftist media and Hollywood elites slamming a surprise blockbuster movie, ‘Sound of Free  (Read 197 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why are the leftist media and Hollywood elites slamming a surprise blockbuster movie, ‘Sound of Freedom,’ about a man who rescues children from paedophile sex traffickers?
JULY 12, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM6 COMMENTS
Is that a rhetorical question?

SOUND OF FREEDOM official trainer

Sound of Freedom, based on the incredible true story, shines a light on even the darkest of places. After rescuing a young boy from ruthless child traffickers, a federal agent learns the boy’s sister is still captive and decides to embark on a dangerous mission to save her. With time running out, he quits his job and journeys deep into the Colombian jungle, putting his life on the line to free her from a fate worse than death.A

And then, there’s this:

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/07/12/why-are-the-leftist-media-and-hollywood-elites-slamming-a-surprise-blockbuster-movie-sound-of-freedom-about-a-man-who-rescues-children-from-paedophile-sex-traffickers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Because that stuff has been going on as long as Hollywood has been around, and the web is deeper and darker than any sane person can imagine.

All the stops are being pulled to make sure this doesn't get exposed.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 02:48:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

They’re slamming it because the movie has been praised and promoted by FOX and conservative commentators.

We live in a day and age of extreme political polarization. If one side of the political aisle supports or opposes something, then the other side does the opposite regardless of the issue

« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 08:40:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy