Author Topic: Senate Republicans acknowledge Biden has 'created the largest child trafficking ring in US history'  (Read 192 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Senate Republicans acknowledge Biden has 'created the largest child trafficking ring in US history'

Senate Republicans accused President Joe Biden Wednesday of creating "the largest child trafficking ring in U.S. history."

The video accompanying the statement, which contains remarks from various senators, including Ted Cruz (Texas) and Josh Hawley (Mo.), echoes recent remarks made by Tim Ballard, the former Department of Homeland Security agent whose relentless pursuit of child traffickers across the globe is the subject of the massively successful new film "Sound of Freedom."

Cruz says in the footage that "the Biden administration has utterly failed to secure the border and has encouraged parents to send their minor alien children on dangerous trips to the United States unaccompanied. It’s failed to protect these children after they’ve been let into the United States."

Footage of Hawley slamming the United States Department of Health and Human Services back in June is also featured, with the senator from Missouri saying, "It's a conveyor belt of children being forced through the system, and what's the priority of HHS? Just get 'em out as fast as we can." ....................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/senate-republicans-acknowledge-biden-has-created-the-largest-child-trafficking-ring-in-us-history
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Creating the largest child trafficking ring in America, even visiting Epstein Island is just how 'right' Democrate and their voters are, Much better than Trump could have done!  Inviting muslim extremist here and foreigners infected with endless diseases here is just another way Biden rules so much better than Trump. and the damn fools got their way, aincha glad you listened to them?  So many of you helped them so much to get their way with your votes, stand up and take credit!  Proudly like when you voted for them!
 :smokin: :reaper:  :dumpster: :reaper: :smokin:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 09:57:31 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions