Author Topic: Outraged NY dad calls out doctor who questioned 9-year-old son about his gender  (Read 305 times)

Offline Kamaji

Outraged NY dad calls out doctor who questioned 9-year-old son about his gender: ‘He’s never heard that s–t before’

By Nicholas McEntyre
July 14, 2023

An outraged father has called out his kid’s pediatrician after a routine physical ended with the doctor questioning his 9-year-old son about his gender identity.

In an expletive-filled rant posted to TikTok, the New York dad recorded himself in his car as he explained his frustration that a medical professional would ask a young boy what gender he identified as.

“I just pulled over to do this video because I’m literally on fire right now,” the man named Joe started. “I just got off the phone with my wife who took my 9 and 7-year-old boys to the doctor today to get physicals for tackle football and school next year and all that other s–t.”

“My 9-year-old son went in first and the first thing this woman asks him is if he identifies as a boy, a girl, genderfluid, or non-binary. My son. He’s never heard of any of that s–t before,” the man added.

The father then called out the doctor, who the boys have been seeing their whole life, for even having to ask the question.

“You’ve been dealing with him your whole life, he is clearly a boys boy. So what are you trying to plant a f–king seed in his head?” the dad said in the video posted to the TikTok account @jotojavin.

According to Joe, his wife had to step in and was able to tell the doctor off and not to ask the same question to his younger son.

The dad then turned his rant to the people he says are all for questioning young children about their gender.

“This s–t is ridiculous and to the people out there that think there’s nothing wrong with that and I’m just a transphobe or all that s–t, you’re f–ked up. This is bulls–t and there’s something wrong with you.”

The 9-year-old later asked his father questions about the incident at the doctor’s office, to which his father told him to not worry about it.

“My wife handled the whole situation she (was) there with him — When I got home from work he asked questions and I just told him to not worry about it any of those questions, you’re a boy and you’re my son,” Joe told Fox News on “The Faulkner Focus.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/14/outraged-ny-dad-calls-out-sons-doctor-over-questioning-gender/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So what are you trying to plant a f–king seed in his head?

:yowsa: This...right here.

This is the tricky dicky switcharooney that the transgroomers play on us normals. These are not confused kids going to adults trying to figure out who they are, these are people pushing this on kids like the old skeezer offering candy out of the panel van.

Kids are malleable and can change their thinking often. Today they want to be a fireman, tomorrow a doctor, the next an astronaut. That's why we keep them away from booze, smokes, drugs, tatoos, and sex - because they can make bad choices out of their child level decision making process that can haunt them for life.

The dad had every right to be livid after this kind of predatory behavior by a trusted individual in a position of authority 'planting a seed' as he so accurately described. Attempts to influence children like this ARE grooming and should be legally treated as such.

And these are laws states need to pass.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 02:26:55 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
My distrust of the medical profession grows and grows. I hope that this father will name names.
Dr Groomer needs to be publicly called out.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

:yowsa: This...right here.

This is the tricky dicky switcharooney that the transgroomers play on us normals. These are not confused kids going to adults trying to figure out who they are, these are people pushing this on kids like the old skeezer offering candy out of the panel van.

Kids are malleable and can change their thinking often. Today they want to be a fireman, tomorrow a doctor, the next an astronaut. That's why we keep them away from booze, smokes, drugs, tatoos, and sex - because they can make bad choices out of their child level decision making process that can haunt them for life.

The dad had every right to be livid after this kind of predatory behavior by a trusted individual in a position of authority 'planting a seed' as he so accurately described. Attempts to influence children like this ARE grooming and should be legally treated as such.

And these are laws states need to pass.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

WTF? ... definitely planting a seed to confuse a child and make him more vulnerable to outside brainwashing.

If you tell someone something enough times, for long enough, he'll start to believe it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.