Author Topic: It’s Time for Republicans to Champion the Rights of Legal Law-Abiding immigrants and Stop the Green  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

It’s Time for Republicans to Champion the Rights of Legal Law-Abiding immigrants and Stop the Green Card Jab Mandates

By Peter McIlvenna
Jul. 13, 2023 7:00 pm

Out of control and completely lawless immigration policies have been the hallmark of the Biden White House.

‘The more illegal immigration the better’ seems to be a key policy of the Democrats. In Britain, mass migration started with Tony Blair in 1997 and it seems that Biden has turbocharged this concept.

For the last eighteen months, Republicans have been screaming bloody murder at the wide open borders.

Media outlets film streams of young men marching in formation through the Mexican border coming in to do what? Well, we simply have no idea. What identification do they possess? What application forms have they filled out. What interviews have they attended? What checks have been done on their background? What qualifications or vocational skills do they possess? Are they criminals? Are they terrorists? Are they simply interested in enriching themselves? Do they even care about the American dream? Zero control means we are unable to answer any of these questions.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/%92s-time-republicans-champion-rights-legal-law-abiding-immigrants-410877/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :nothappen:

It's too good of a topic, plus it gets politician's faces in the media "debating" it at no cost.  It's free publicity.  No, neither side is interested in solving the problem. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson