Author Topic: Biden stumbles trying to board Air Force One following leaders summit  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 13, 2023 4:51pm EDT
Biden stumbles trying to board Air Force One following leaders summit
During his trip, Biden was pressed about the US commitment to NATO

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

President Biden appeared to stumble while going up a flight of stairs to board Air Force One on Thursday.

Biden was boarding the presidential airplane in Helsinki, Finland, where he met with Nordic leaders following a two-day NATO summit in Lithuania.

Video showed Biden stumble slightly on a stair roughly halfway up and quickly recover in stride before reaching the top of the stairs, where he turned and waved to onlookers on the tarmac at Helsinki-Vantaan International Airport.

Since taking office, his mental state has been questioned after a series of gaffes and physical lapses such as trips and falls in public.

Prior to the stumble, Biden assured the other leaders that the U.S. is committed to NATO, given the Russian invasion of Ukraine and criticisms of the group from within the Republican Party.

"No one can guarantee the future, but this is the best bet anyone could make," he said during a joint press conference with Finnish President Sauli Niinistö.

Biden said there was support for NATO from the American people, Congress and from both Democrats and Republicans.

"There is no question there's overwhelming support from the American people. There's overwhelming support from the members of the Congress, both House and Senate, in both parties notwithstanding the fact that some extreme elements of one party," he said, referring to Republicans.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-stumbles-trying-board-air-force-one-following-leaders-summit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't think that was much of a stumble..looks like he caught himself.

We won't see Biden for a few days now as he needs to recover from this trip.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

He'll probably go on another vacation.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Geez...you'd think they would have escalator-type stairs for him, given his history.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Geez...you'd think they would have escalator-type stairs for him, given his history.

???Not quite so sure, Brandon might likely get the leg of his trousers caught in them.  That would be an ugly mess.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Jill was in Columbus the other day and was 10x more tentative and awkward going down stairs than Trump ever was - but not a peep from the lefties on social media. Go figure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org