Author Topic: CANCER DEATHS AMONG VETERANS ARE RISING – WHAT’S BEING DONE TO PREVENT IT?  (Read 282 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CANCER DEATHS AMONG VETERANS ARE RISING – WHAT’S BEING DONE TO PREVENT IT?
June 9, 2023Chelsey Simoni, APRN, MSN, Ph.D.(c), HunterSeven Foundation

At the far end of Arlington Cemetery, in Section 60 — the gravesites closest to Marshall Drive — are fresh burial plots. There’s a standing list of service members waiting to be buried in what has been America’s most sacred ground since the Civil War.

But America’s wars, for the moment, are over — if we are no longer fighting on foreign soil after two decades of the Global War on Terror, why are we still burying so many service members?

These combat-related deaths are not being inflicted by an enemy attacking service members; they’re the result of something born in them during their time of service that grew and consumed them from the inside. These service members died from cancer.

ron shurer cancer
In this Oct. 1, 2018, file photo, President Donald Trump awards the Medal of Honor to former Army Staff Sgt. Ronald J. Shurer II for actions in Afghanistan, in the East Room of the White House in Washington. Miranda Shurer said her husband, who was diagnosed with cancer three years ago, died Thursday, May 14, 2020, in a Washington, DC, hospital at age 41. AP file photo by Evan Vucci.

As I walked down the line, I saw two graves side by side. Green Beret and Medal of Honor Recipient Ronald Shurer II, who died from lung cancer, and U.S. Navy SEAL Scott Stout, who died from brain cancer. A few graves down are U.S. Air Force veteran Kelly Murray and Navy SEAL Zachary Miller II; both also killed by brain cancer.

https://coffeeordie.com/cancer-deaths-veterans
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Patients are being given a thorough exam for a hernia, told to take two Tylenol, and get a good night's sleep. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Increases in the number of cancer patients should come as no surprise.  Not just for veterans, but for the entire population.  The COVID vaccinated population will continue to suffer higher numbers of cancer, and other maladies that result in death.  Mortality rates are reported up 10% in every country with high mRNA vaccinated populations.

The powers that exist have made a commitment to reduce the global population by any means possible.  They believe they are saving the planet by killing you and everyone you know prematurely, and they are righteous to do so.

Evil is winning the day.

Offline libertybele

Increases in the number of cancer patients should come as no surprise.  Not just for veterans, but for the entire population.  The COVID vaccinated population will continue to suffer higher numbers of cancer, and other maladies that result in death.  Mortality rates are reported up 10% in every country with high mRNA vaccinated populations.

The powers that exist have made a commitment to reduce the global population by any means possible.  They believe they are saving the planet by killing you and everyone you know prematurely, and they are righteous to do so.

Evil is winning the day.

Yes evil is winning and I continue to pray that God, The Lord Jesus Christ stops the evil that keeps prevailing in this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Patients are being given a thorough exam for a hernia, told to take two Tylenol, and get a good night's sleep. :whistle:

Seems Tylenol is the med for everything. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they are getting cancer now, their exposures to carcinogens are in the past. Fait accompli. THe damage is done.

THe question is how to stop more.

It seems this administration is doing all it can to damage the armed forces, so I don't expect much to change, except maybe the flavor of water at Camp Lejune.

Watch the video at the end of the OP at the link. Malpractice remains a problem in uniform or out, but those in it seem to be being summarily denied claims thereof.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 09:39:57 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis