Author Topic: BREAKING...White House cocaine investigation concluded, no suspect ID'd: Secret Service  (Read 866 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House cocaine investigation concluded, no suspect ID’d: Secret Service
By Samuel Chamberlain and
Josh Christenson   
July 13, 2023 10:46am

The Secret Service has ended its investigation into cocaine found in the West Wing of the White House without identifying a suspect, a GOP congressman told The Post Thursday.

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) stormed out of a briefing offered to lawmakers moments after it began, calling the conclusion “bogus.”

“They have facial identification, they have — y’all know you can’t go in there without giving your Social Security number, and they decided it’s just some weekend visitor,” Burchett said. “That’s bogus. Nobody’s buying that at all.”

Burchett added that an official announcement that the probe had wrapped up would come Friday.

This is a developing story.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/13/white-house-cocaine-investigation-concluded-no-suspect-idd-secret-service/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Bald-faced lies.  Plain and simple.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's either Ashley or Hunter....both crack heads...just my opinion
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

It's either Ashley or Hunter....both crack heads...just my opinion
Probably, although I suspect more than a few staffers are dopers, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
By claiming they have no suspects, they are admitting it was Hunter who did it.  That is what will come out of the court of public opinion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It has to be someone who isn't searched...at least that is what the pundits have been saying..
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

By claiming they have no suspects, they are admitting it was Hunter who did it.  That is what will come out of the court of public opinion.
Definitely.

WASHINGTON (AP) — No fingerprints or DNA were found on the bag of cocaine at the White House and no leads so far, the Secret Service says.

Were there no cameras? Fingerprint analysis is all they're looking at?
Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
·
18m
We are now being asked to believe that the most secure building on the planet has no surveillance necessary to effectuate the identification of the person who left cocaine there. Suuuuuuuuuuure.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 03:45:29 pm by mountaineer »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
18m
I mean, it's not as though Secret Service has ever tried to cover up a Hunter Biden crime.
... CNN reports: “Secret Service officials combed through visitor logs and surveillance footage of hundreds of individuals who entered the West Wing in the days preceding the discovery and were unable to identify a suspect, one of the sources said.”

A curious development this morning in the case of the cocaine found in the West Wing of the White House. Just the News is reporting the Secret Service has pushed up its briefing to the House Oversight Committee on the matter to today at 10 a.m. The briefing had originally been scheduled for July 24.

What’s more, the Secret Service has asked that the briefing take place in a SCIF — a sensitive compartmented information facility — normally reserved for classified intelligence briefings. Lawmakers with appropriate intelligence clearances may attend. A very curious development indeed. Especially since a Biden aide indicated last week there were no national security implications to the discovery.

A law enforcement source who spoke to Just the News says the briefing was scheduled to give lawmakers an update after DNA and fingerprint analysis was ordered.  ...

Soldier of Fortune reported last night that fingerprints were found on the bag of cocaine, and “officials at the White House know who handled the drug.” And have known since last week. Soldier of Fortune claims to know who it is, but is withholding the name pending official confirmation.  ...
The Stream
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 03:54:25 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

No doubts.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
THE FBI/DOJ/IRS IS IN HUNTER'S BACK POCKET!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

The truly sad thing is that 98% of us on this Forum immediately thought it was Hunter as soon as we heard the story.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The truly sad thing is that 98% of us on this Forum immediately thought it was Hunter as soon as we heard the story.

True, there are many other Bidens it could have been.  If not a Biden, who could successfully smuggle cocaine into the White House?

The White House press apparatchiks are trying to make the story go away while Biden is overseas.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What they're telling us is that it is now possible to bring a bag of anthrax into the White House, leave it there, and escape undetected.

I'm sure some members of Congress are going to bring that up.  I'd love to hear the answers.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘How Convenient’: Secret Service Unable to Identify White House Cocaine Smuggler

The Secret Service announced Thursday it is unable to identify who smuggled cocaine into the White House on July 2, triggering a number of reactions from lawmakers and pundits after President Joe Biden pledged to “restore” decency and honor to the White House.

Wendell Husebø

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/13/how-convenient-secret-service-unable-to-identify-white-house-cocaine-smuggler/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Add the USSS to the list of utterly politicized and worthless federal agencies. (See also DOJ and FBI - for starters).

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Sebastian Gorka: Whose Bag of Cocaine?
... The White House is the most secure building in the world, guarded 24/7 by snipers, plainclothes, and uniformed Secret Service agents. In a video after the scandal broke, as a former Deputy to the President, who had an All-Access pass to the whole White House, I explained just how secure the 18-acre compound really is. So how did a baggie of cocaine wander around the building? Did it have little legs?

We know the Truth. This is an administration devoid of any moral compass. From the top down. Hunter Biden’s moral turpitude is unquestionable. From shady deals with Communist China, to sweetheart deals with corrupt Ukrainian energy companies, to illegally purchasing a handgun and filming himself driving at 172mph, to disowning his own daughter, sired with a stripper. Where did he learn this behavior? From his father.  ...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
By not telling us whose bag of coke it was, tells us whose bag of coke it was.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

By not telling us whose bag of coke it was, tells us whose bag of coke it was.

:bingo:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What they're telling us is that it is now possible to bring a bag of anthrax into the White House, leave it there, and escape undetected.

I'm sure some members of Congress are going to bring that up.  I'd love to hear the answers.
Or Fentanyl or any other deadly substance, with this debacle they have pretty much told our enemies that the White House and all inside are easy pickins.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sebastian Gorka: Whose Bag of Cocaine?

I concur with Mr. Gorka's comments 100%. This administration is completely out of control!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Wouldn't it be something if that happened anytime soon?  :pop41:

Offline PeteS in CA

Even Sergeant Schultz is laughing at this silliness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.