Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. press dinner explodes in war of words and farting  (Read 768 times)

Offline mountaineer

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. press dinner explodes in war of words and farting
By Mara Siegler
July 12, 2023
Camelot it ain’t.

Page Six regrets to report that a press dinner to boost Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign descended into a foul bout of screaming and polemic farting Tuesday night.

The White House hopeful attended the affair at Tony’s on the Upper East Side, no doubt hoping to impress on the ladies and gentlemen of the Fourth Estate his worthiness to sit at the very same Oval Office desk once occupied by his late uncle.

But a shouting match over climate change broke out between two boisterous old men, sending the evening down an extremely unfortunate path. ...

Dechert continued to scream wildly about the climate change “scam” while Haden-Guest peppered him with verbal volleys from across the table, calling him variously “f–king insane” and “insignificant.”

Meanwhile, Kennedy, a prospective president of the United States, watched calmly.

Here, it seems, Dechert sensed the need for a new rhetorical tack, and let rip a loud, prolonged fart while yelling, as if to underscore his point, “I’m farting!”

The room, which included a handful of journalists as well as Kennedy’s campaign manager, former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, was stunned, seemingly unsure about whether Dechert was farting at Haden-Guest personally or at the very notion of global warming.  ...
NY Post/Page Six
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is really hard not being able to tell a Bee story from a current MSM piece.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

It would be nice to have serious candidates that face the issues seriously. What a joke the 2024 election is already starting to be.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

It would be nice to have serious candidates that face the issues seriously. What a joke the 2024 election is already starting to be.
I think the only way to pick a candidate these days is either a cage match or a farting competition. Okay, maybe a belching competition. Whichever one can belch out the entire alphabet wins.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I think the only way to pick a candidate these days is either a cage match or a farting competition. Okay, maybe a belching competition. Whichever one can belch out the entire alphabet wins.

Just wait until winter when it will be write your name in the snow time.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

That, too. I just don't want to watch.

Offline libertybele

Wow.  How pathetic!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That, too. I just don't want to watch.

Unless it is Dylan Malarkey, hewoman of the year and Bud Light destroyer.

Offline libertybele

My guess is that most of them were obnoxiously drunk. Talk about a clown show.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

More beans Mr. Taggert Kennedy?

Offline LMAO

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. press dinner explodes in war of words and farting
By Mara Siegler
July 12, 2023NY Post/Page Six

... seemingly unsure about whether Dechert was farting at Haden-Guest personally or at the very notion of global warming

Thank you, I needed a laugh and this line provided it.
Let it burn.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

"Forget it, Jake. It's Clownworld."
Let it burn.

Offline LMAO

"Forget it, Jake. It's Clownworld."

The candidates are just a symptom of what ails us

Barry Goldwater

Offline Polly Ticks

It is really hard not being able to tell a Bee story from a current MSM piece.

Or a Monty Python movie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Great headline.

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

***agree

Offline LMAO

Leaked video from the RFKjr  dinner

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B52L95xRYFs

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I too use the "pull my finger" tactic while arguing with my 4 year old son...

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Or a Monty Python movie.

I wonder if it would be possible to teach a decent political course just using Monty Python movies as your materials.

I'll bet it would.

Offline Polly Ticks

I wonder if it would be possible to teach a decent political course just using Monty Python movies as your materials.

I'll bet it would.

I bet you're right.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

I'll bet it would.

I'm sure it would.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The only surprising thing about this is that Page Six considers it worth the cost of newsprint.